Chap. 11

Couple Months Later- Vancouver Show

Connor and Liberty have been together for almost a year...

(I went to this show that's why I'm doing it haha PS all the parts in brackets like this and in italics are events that I'm telling you guys about that happened to me or are things that I saw! Also, if you're on your computer reading this, the video on the side is mine and if you open it to Youtube you can find all the songs from DigiTour that I filmed... I filmed all of them haha)

"Libby?" I hear Connor's voice whisper as he played with my hair. "We're at the border, we need to get out."

"Ugh." I groan and sit up.

Connor wraps a blanket around me and guides me out of the not-as-big-as-it-looks bus.

We go through the process to get into Canada and Connor basically carries me back onto the bus.

"There's about a half an hour drive to the hotel." Lauren informs us.

Lauren was the tour manager and she is amazing and super funny.

(She danced with me and my friends before the show started, while people were still filing into the venue)

We all nod and head back to our bunks.

Connor places me on my bed and starts tucking me in.

"No, stay." I demand more than ask.

He nods and slips under the sheet with me.

The good thing about the tour bus is that Ricky is finally used to me and Connor's minimal PDA, unlike Jc and Lia who make out shamelessly, all the time.

They were cute, just a tad gross when you're trying to eat cereal.

Also, it happenes less now since Lia was only at a couple of the tour dates.

"I love you." Connor whispers tiredly.

"Love you." I reply before falling asleep.

***

"Jesus, do they ever wake up?" Sam asks.

"Says you." I counter, opening my eyes to find the boys in mine and Connor's hotel room.

"Ohhhh!" Jc chants.

"Burn!" Trevor sasses.

My brother just laughs loudly.

"Mmm..." Connor whines.

"Did you two not sleep last night?" Kian wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Don't even answer that!" Ricky exclaims.

"We didn't do anything, calm yourselves down." Connor states sitting up and goes over to the room service menu.

"What're you getting?" Trevor asks.

"I dunno, what do you all want?" He mumbles.

We all order our own breakfast and sit down around the room.

"What's happening today?" Sam murmurs.

"We're walking into my Tumblr blog." Connor states happily.

"We're going to the Capilano Suspension Bridge." I clarify.

"That sounds fun." Kian smiles.

"It should be." I laugh.

***

After we all finished our breakfast we got into our cab and headed to the bridge.

"I'm really excited for tonight." Ricky grins.