Epilogue

"Hey, guys! Today is the O2L reunion!" I say happily into my camera.

Yes, me and Connor still do Youtube, but it's a lot more laidback and fun. It's more like Shay and his family. Just filming everyday life with the loved ones.

"Libby! Come help me with Violet!" Connor yells.

I laugh and find Connor struggling to get Violet into her pretty little dress.

"Oh, poor baby." I coo and walk up to my almost 3 year old daughter who was standing on mine and Connor's bed.

Connor kisses my cheek and hands me the little dress.

"You going to help mommy with your dress?" I ask her.

"Okay." She smiles.

I smile back and get her to put her arms up. I slip the dress on her and straighten it out.

"You look like a princess." I point out and tickle her.

Her dress was light purple and looked like a tanktop and a flowy tutu.

"Yay!" She cries out, giggling.

"You ready to go Con?" I ask as I gather all the stuff for Violet.

"Yep." He smiles and takes the bag from my hands.

"Than lets go." I smile back.

***

We finally arrive at Andrea and Kian's house and walk up to the front door.

"Do you want to knock, baby?" Connor asks Violet who was in his arms.

She nods enthousiastically before she reaches out and bangs lightly on the door.

I hear lots of running in the house coming toward the door and wait to see the faces greeting us.

"Liberty!" Andrea squeals when she slams the door open.

I'm instantly pulled into a tight hug.

"Andy!" I screech gleefully back.

"I've missed you so much!" She exclaims.

I follow her into the house where Connor was already talking with the boys and Violet was off playing with Kyle, Jc's son.

"Libby, c'mere." Connor says, snapping me out of watching Violet and Kyle.

I walk over smiling and spot the rest of the gang.

"Ricky." I greet and hug my older brother, I still see him a lot so it wasn't that big of a deal.

For the others though, they got to see Shelby's baby bump for the first time.

"Do you know if it's a girl or a boy?" Lia asks.

"We want it to be a surprise." Shelby explains.

"I'm so excited for you guys." Sam says smiling.

He was still looking for his future, as in he's still single.

Sam has had quite a few girlfriends, but told us that she was never 'the one.'

Andy and Kian, obviously, are still together and have two kids, Zoe and Evan.

As I said, Shelby and Ricky are expecting.

Lia and Jc have their son, Kyle.

Maya and Trevor are engaged and are the cutest fiances ever.

The reunion was a simple dinner and a movie/game night, just like the 'old days'.

It was makes me, along with everyone, so happy that this group, O2L, stayed friends, no, family all these years. Sure, the collab channel came to an end with uploading videos, but the guys still go on social media and upload their own stuff. Us girls do too, of course.

Our family, even though it's distanced, is thriving as much as it always has been. It's full of love, loyalty and friendship beyond this universe.

I look around the room and see the kids all laying on the pillow and blanket covered floor. The married and not-married couples, plus Sam, all lounging on the couches. And I pick up my head from Connor's shoulder and watch him laugh as the kids sing-along to the classic songs.

"I love you guys." I voice happily.

"Awe, we love you too!" Everyone replies warmly.

"You love my best friend the most though." Ricky jokes.

"Yeah, I love my brother's best friend, don't I?" I tease back.

 THE END.

******

AHHHHHHhhhhhh! I uploaded again!!!

The picture on the side is Zalfie, wouldn't they be the cutest parents?! Haha <3

ALSO! There is a picture in the external link of "Violet" and it's Nikola Szafeczka, she's so pretty!

This is the epilogue, time to say goodbye to Coniberty or whatever ship name you want haha!

Thanks for everything.

This story took like a year because, well, you know me lol, but thanks to those who stuck around, as well as the people reading this months from now because it has a green check next to it. <3

Thanks and love you all! <3