Coronation Day

Elsa
It was coronation day, I had finally become old enough to be crowned queen. The gates were to be opened, and I was absolutely terrified. What if something went wrong? I knew they wouldn't though, because I was to just politely stand there and welcome the guest. I was going to talk to Anna, bit try not to bring up the fact that I haven't seen her in 13 years. I looked out my window and saw the guards getting ready to open the gates, all I had to do now was give the order. I practiced and tried to control my powers, and even sang to calm myself. Anna used to sing to me every day for about 10 years, and I liked her voice. The only problem was that it made me feel guilty about not playing with her.
After they opened the gates I went down to the small cathedral and went to the back room. I saw as people began to enter. All sorts of people were coming to the ceremony. The ball was going to have more people of course. Even my cousin Rapunzel was coming with her husband, I've never met him but I'm sure he was a good prince. About an hour later I see Anna enter, and she seemed really excited and was blushing like crazy. "She's just nervous", I thought. Soon the Archbishop came to tell me we had 10 minutes left. Once the ceremony started it was all talking about my parents, Arendelle'd history, and me.Soon it was time to be crowned, and hold the royal scepter and that little vase thing. Just as I was about to grab the royal items, the Archbishop kindly reminded me that I had to take off my gloves. I took a deep breath, took off my gloves, took the royal items, and faced the people. He was saying something and I was so nervous. Ice slowly began to cover up the royal items, but just in time he pronounced me queen and I put down the items.
It was during the ball that I finally talked to Anna. After that the Duke of Weasleton came over to ask ne to dance. He began to dance (though at first I thought he was having a seizure) and bowed down. Just then a young man about my age tipped over his wig! It was super funny, and I smiled at him. I was surprised that the Duke's guards didn't get him. He froze, and slowly backed away, then disappeared in the crowd. He looked familiar, but I wasn't sure from where.I then realized he had white hair, just like me! "Perhaps it was just really light blonde, and I'm being silly" I thought. Now I know that's not the case at all.