Unwanted Intruders

Elsa
I knew he wasn't coming back and left me,but I still missed him. I brushed off the thought. "I shouldn't miss him, I shouldn't care." No matter how many times I tried to forget it the thought came back. I heard a loud roar outside, "Something is wrong!" I said to myself. I knew it was Marshmallow, was Jack trying to come back in? Maybe he was trying to hurt Marshmallow...I knew I had to check. I went downstairs halfway before I heard,"The queen! She's up there!"
I looked down and saw the Duke's guards,with crossbows. They came for me, they wanted me dead. I ran upstairs, I had to get away. I could hear then chasing me. They reached the top floor and aimed. "No...please!" I begged. I quickly shield my face as they shot, only to discover that my ice had saved my life. I knew ice could block their arrows, now I needed to defend myself.
I looked around as they circled around me, bows aimed and ready to shoot. I reacted quickly and trapped one with my ice against the palace walls. He was done, but I could hear the other one behind me. I shoot my ice faster than he can react and push him towards the balcony. He's an idiot and tries to push back my ice instead of jumping to the side. He's strong so I must use most of my strength to keep pushing. I hear footsteps, but I didn't care. I was angry, angry that they tried to kill me, angry that they had found me, angry that they were part of why my life is ruined.
"Elsa stop!" I recognize Hans' voice from behind, but I choose to ignore it and keep pushing. "Don't be the monster they think you are!" I stopped. That's what I was, a monster. It wasn't Hans' fault, he's been trying to help since the beginning. I looked back at him, showing I give up. Out of nowhere he runs to the trapped guard and moves the position of the bow that was aimed towards me. I ran as fast as I could, the chandelier was about to fall on and kill me. I slipped, running on ice with heels isn't easy. As I hit the floor everything went black.