Captured

Jack
I ran out into the open just in time to see Anna and her friends fall off the cliff. "Anna!" I caught myself screaming and stop,hoping that Elsa didn't hear me. I watch as Marshmallow casually curls up and fall asleep. He's actually quite cute, but he gets angry.
I hear a rustle in the trees.I go into the thick forest, hoping Anna is there. Just then someone grabs my body and clasped their other hand onto my mouth. I see Pitch Black come out from behind a tree, followed by an entire army of men. I try to wiggle free, but the arms are too strong. "Hello Jack, it's been awhile. Meet my new friends, Prince Hans of the Southern Isles and his army. "
"We come for Queen Elsa, and need your assistance." I hear Hans say.
The hand lets go of my mouth."Don't scream Jack,"warns Pitch," because if Elsa arrives she'll be the next victim."
"No way!I'm not going to help you find her, never!" Pitch slaps me, then angrily looks into my eyes.
"If you don't Anna will die!" Thoughts race through my mind.
"Promise you won't hurt Elsa Pitch." He considers this and smiles.
"I never will.Now,where is she?"
I really hate myself now." Out of the woods there should be a bridge, across there's a castle."
"Will she be there?" The prince asked.
"Yes, she's inside."
"Good boy Jack! See, that wasn't so hard."
"How can they see us? How did you know I was here?"
Pitch turned to the me." Anyone that has evil thoughts towards someone can see me. Hans saw me before the coronation and asked me to help him 'dispose' of Elsa. I saw you there and knew you were a threat to my plan. I watched as you flew after her and quickly showed Hans. After he believed you exist we convinced the whole army."
"Dispose of Elsa?! Just to get your kingdom...you disgust me!" Hans' face clouded with anger.
"John, take him into the dungeon! We'll have to think of another way to take Elsa, we only have one pair of chains."
"Don't you dare touch her!" The hands stuffed a rag into my mouth so I couldn't speak anymore. Soon my hands were chained. They put me on a horse with John. We set off for Arendelle, and I couldn't help but worry, "What will happen to Elsa?"