Following Her

Jack
After Elsa ran away, I decided, "Why not see what's going on?". I let the wind catch me and began to fly after her. It amazed me that she had powers, and no one ever knew. I finally spotted her on the North Mountain. I landed behind her. To my surprise she began to sing a song. It was really sad, but I kinda liked it.
"Snow and ice powers can be fun!" I said, not realizing she was still walking away. She stared at her glove for a second before pulling it off and letting the wind take it away. She started making beautiful patterns out of snow, it was amazing. She even made a snowman!
I decided to stay behind for a moment and stayed with the snowman. It was very simple, but quite cute. A swirl of ice surrounded us, and just like that the snowman came to life. I couldn't believe it, not only could she create ice and snow, but she can create living creatures, like me too.
I went to catch up on Elsa, and discovered a cool ice bridge. She stomped a foot and lifted her arms, and the most beautiful castle began to build.
I entered and went up the stairs, into a beautiful room. I looked at the chandelier and the nicely detailed floor. When I turned Elsa had just made her new dress. She was breathtaking. She finally felt better, and I knew that it was time too go. I wished her luck not realizing I said it out loud until she said,"Who are you?"