Searching the Palace

I fly into the gates of the palace searching desperately. My best guess is that she's locked in her room, where she spent the last thirteen years. I walk in, hoping Hans doesn't see me. Soldiers, Hans, Pitch, Elsa, and maybe the Duke of Weasleton could see me. No one else.
  I search the halls, trying to figure out which is Elsa's room. I find a room full of beautiful paintings, and see footprints on the small couches under them. I smile, Anna. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear two servants walking down the hall.
  "Should we ask Ingrid if she knew all of this was going to happen?"
  "Certainly, if she knew what a monster she served she should have told us." A monster? Oh no, Elsa.
  "Maybe she should be punished as well!"
  "She's in Elsa's room, I know where it is. I sometimes watched sadly as poor little Anna sang outside her door. She never knew that once she did get out she would be such a terrible sister."
  "To strike her heart! That's why we put her in there! Striking her head was one thing, but this!" Their voices disappear down the hall. I follow them in hopes if finding the room. I see Ingrid closing the door. I fly in as fast as I can. The door closes behind me.
  I look around. The entire room was covered in ice, and her bed was nicely done. She had toys in the corner, probably from when she was little. I see an Anna and Elsa doll hugging. She probably did this years ago, it was heart breaking. The worst part was that she wasn't there either. She's definitely locked in somewhere, and most likely in the worst place possible. The dungeon.