Helping Anna

Jack

"Anna! Anna!" I shouted as I walked down the halls. I remembered she couldn't even see me, so I gave up and just walked silently.

"Slide Anna!" I hear someone yell. I run to the voice in time to see Anna slide down the roof and into the blizzard below. I looked down to see her better, her hair was completely white. I knew she was running out of time.

I sent a gust of wind and snow towards the North Mountain, where I knew Kristoff and Sven would be climbing up to return home.

  I try to follow Anna, but the ice and snow are distracting. I could hardly keep up without losing her. "I need to help Elsa" I repeat in my head. I need to convince myself not to give up, I must help her.

  There's a loud sound and all the snow falls.  I see Anna clearly now, all her hair is white and her fingers are ice. Kristoff is only about 50 feet away, and he begins to run towards Anna. She'll be safe, her true love will save her.

  I sigh in relief, and I know that now Anna will go and let Elsa go. Hans will go away, and so will Pitch. Everything will work out. I'm positive.

  At least I was, until I heard a sword being held up, ready to fall on it's victim. The person holding the sword: Hans.

  The victim: Elsa