A Visit

Elsa
Nightfall had passed, it was already midnight. I try to calm down and sleep for a few hours. I wake up at around 8:30 and notice he wasn't back yet. It was around noon already and still no sign of Jack. I hear the door open and want to run down and hug him. When I opened the door someone else was there. Unable to control my words I blurt out,"Anna?" She turns around and smiles.
"Oh Elsa you look great! I missed you so much!" I tell her to go away. She refuses to leave.I need privacy so I go upstairs. Olaf the snowman stayed behind  but Anna followed me. I try to convince her to go, but she holds her ground. Just then Jack enters.
"Elsa there's a person outside with blonde hair, seems like you have visitors! I have wild story to tell you, I'll do it slowly." Not knowing who to listen to I hear Anna say say I froze Arendelle, and now I freak out. "Please Elsa! It's okay, there are no deaths, just a few failing crops!" Jack tries to calm me.
I try to listen to Jack but Anna's words clouds my head."You can fix it!" She keeps insisting it, but I don't know how! I get a terrible feeling inside and with one big thrust my ice goes around the palace walls. Then in fear I realized I strucked Anna.
"Anna go!"
"No Elsa what are you doi-"
"I must do what's right for my sister Jack, I'm sorry." I make Marshmallow and he soon picks up all the guest, except Jack.
"This isn't right! It can't be right! You have to help her!"
"No Jack, I can't help her... I'll only hurt her more!"
"YOU ALREADY DID!"I stop fighting and just collapse to my knees. Whenever something gets to awful my powers weigh me down.
"Go."
"No Elsa please, I accidentally blurt it out! I didn't mean it!"
"Obviously you did! Go with her, you love her. I can tell Jack, she's beautiful and now queen. If you get married... I know you enough to let it be."
"No Elsa, I don't love her...I love-" Screams fill the air from the outside. I look at Jack, I could see he's miserable."I'm so sorry Elsa, I must help them." I nod and he runs away. I hear the door slam, and slowly the tears come.