The Night She Believed

Jack
When she smiled at me I freaked out. I really wish I didn't though. After I calmed down I went over to Elsa. "Um...your majesty!" I said nervously as I bowed down. She smiled, and laughed a little.
"No need to be so formal. Have I seen you before?" she asked me. I never knew she had noticed me that day when she went on that walk.
" I don't believe I have ever introduced myself before."then I decided to add,"I think I have seen before, when I was very young."
She flinched."Are you in the upper class? Or at least royal?" She bit her lip, and then added,"I really don't mind if you aren't, I just don't understand how you got in."
"I'm not royal, or rich. It's complicated." She seemed confused."Listen, I saw you when I was about 8 years old, you went on a walk with your family. I just happened to see you and..." I realized I must have sounded like a creep, because she had the most shocked expression on her face. "I got to go now...I'll see later?"
"Of course...I'll see you later." she said. I thought I heard her say something as I left. I decided to ignore it and kept walking. I hoped she would stop believing for a bit, because if people saw her talking to me they'd think she was crazy. I wish I hadn't waited so long to go back to Elsa, because the rest of the night was a disaster.