Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Isabelle's POV

••••••••••••••••••

The week is passing by really quickly and it's kind of sad because its going too fast. It was my first time going to a recording studio on Tuesday and lets just say I absolutely love it. Rehearsals are tiring though but they are fun there is only 4 singers and we practice many songs. Simon has good taste because I love each one he picks. Though

Friday is already here after today we get the weekend off and then on Monday the usual routine again. Which I don't mind because I love the studio. I'm already up at 6 and I decide to go watch TV. I soon here a door open and Lea walks into the living room. "Good morning," she sits down next to me and replies. "Morning. Why you awake so early?" I shrug,"I don't know." We laugh and then I start to get hungry. "You want some breakfast?" I ask her, she nods her head and we go into the kitchen. As we are looking for some food we decide on cereal since we don't have anything else. Lea then gets a text and she tells me that we all have to meet in the dance studio. I ask If it's Simon and she nods her head and says we have to be there at nine. I guess he wants us all rehearsing together. We talk for a bit but then we go change. I put on a white top and light blue shorts with some white vans.

We leave the house at 8:20 and take Lea's car. Once we get there we find Josh and Edward. "Wow, two beautiful girls." Edward says. We blush and walk in talking about the reasons we are here. "Where's Simon?" Edward asks."I don't know." Lea replies back. We look around for him but he is nowhere to be seen. We soon start practicing together and as my solo comes up I start singing. I then see Simon walk in and I try not to get nervous and mess up. As soon as I finish I hear Nicki say,"Oh my god! It's them!"

Lea's POV

•••••••••••••

It's Friday already. We've been very busy this week. At the studio we've been practicing many different dance moves. We've just been practicing and practicing some more. Edward and I been going to the studio together and luckily he my dance partner. He was very happy when the teacher put us two together. Jessie wasn't to happy about it either. Matter of fact, Jessie been acting weird lately. I went over to his house and he wouldn't let me in. He made us talk outside in the cold! I don't know what's up with him. Anyways it's only 6:00 in the morning. I can't sleep no more, for some reason. I'm just happy it's Friday then we have the weekend off from practicing Simon said. I get out of my bed at 6:30 and go into the living room. The TV on and it's scares me. I walk towards the sofa and see Belle sitting down,"Good morning." I sit down by her,"Morning. Why you awake so early?" She shrugs her shoulders,"I don't know." We both chuckle."You want some breakfast?" I nod my head. We both get up and walk into the kitchen,"Crap. We forgot to go grocery shopping. All we have is cereal and milk." I tell Belle."It will have to do." I get the cereal and pour us both some in a bowl. We sit down and eat and talk. I get a text message from Simon.

Simon: Hello Lea, I just wanted to let you and Isabelle know that today we will all meet up at the dance studio today. Be there by 9:00.

I reply back with an 'Ok'. Wonder why were all meeting?

"Were all meeting up at the dance studio." I inform Belle."Ok, did Simon text?" I nod my head,"Yeah he said to be there by nine." She nods her head. We finish eating and it's only 7:05 we still have time. We talk for a bit and discuss things."How are you and Jessie doing?" "Were doing good. He has been acting weird though. I mean member how I told you I went over and he made us talk to each other outside in the cold." "Yeah I wonder why he's acting like that." "Me too. Well I'm going to go get ready ok." "Yeah me too." we both walk into our rooms and start getting ready. I hop into the shower and it feels so good. Once I'm out and look through my clothes. I don't really want to dress up cute cause, there's not really a point. I put on some skinnys jeans, and a plain black shirt on, and some black heels. I still look very cute I think to myself. Sometimes I wonder how I got Jessie I mean he hot compared to me. I decided to text him.