Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Isabelle's POV

••••••••••••••••••

We did it! Simon picked us I didn't think he was going to make our group smaller but I guess he changed his mind. Niall is still currently holding my hand and Im not making a move to let it go and he isn't either. When his hand first touched mine I started to get knots in my stomach and when I looked into his eyes I started to blush. I don't do this around guys I usually stay cool and confident. His eyes though make me want to melt into them and that face is perfectly flawless. When I finally let go I give him a small smile and run up to Lea and hug her tightly. "We did Lea, we made it!" I say to her she hugs back and says. "We did Belle."

After we pull away I go back to stand next to Niall and he whispers in my ear, "we have to talk." As his breath hits my neck I get goosebumps but I give him 'about what' look. Simon starts talking so I couldn't ask him about what. "Around of applause for these 5." Simon says pointing at us, everyone starts clapping and the people that didn't get chosen though look pretty sad and the girls look like they're about to cry. Simon notices and he quickly says "Thank you all for coming and maybe I'll see you next time." Everyone who didn't get chosen leaves.

Simon then looks at us and says. "Will you all follow me?" We quickly nod our heads and follow him. I stand next to Lea and Edward. "We actually made this shit guys." Edward says. "Yeah, we actually did huh." Lea tells him. I smile and give her another hug. Simon is soon standing in front of us and he has a face that seems to be arguing with himself. The 5 gorgeous boys notice his uneasiness also and they walk up to him and talk to him secretly.

The boys turn to us first with big smiles on there faces then Simon turns around with a smile also. "Well I've come to make you a deal, I need you guys to be practicing everyday here in the studio. Though I know that the studio is far away for most of you. So the boys and I have come to an agreement. That you may stay at their complex that is not far from here. Each of you will have your own flat. If anyone wishes to to stay at their homes I do not mind but if you stay in the complexes you will not have to pay rent."

We all look at him shocked he is going to pay for everything, I won't need to work anymore. Then again I really like my job those kids are like my family. No I won't quit my job the extra money could be used for something. Josh peaks up and says, "I'm fine where I live thank you anyways." The rest of us didn't even hesitate on saying yes. Simon chuckles at our eagerness and says "you have a week to move in there, tomorrow we can go check out the flats just email or text me and we could go view them. If I'm not available one of the boys could."

His phone starts ringing and he quickly excuses himself to answer it. The rest of us get together and make conversation. Josh and I start talking to Zayn and Liam about how the apartment are. Which Liam says they are actually really nice and very big. Niall and Louis and Harry are talking to Nicki and Edward. Lea is texting right next to me not really paying attention to Liam. As I look at the other group Harry is in the other conversation texting also. Which is funny how Nicki is trying to flirt with him but he is not even giving her a second glance.

I then see Nicki give up on talking with Harry and she moves onto Niall. She says something to him and Niall starts to laugh which makes everyone look at him curiously though it makes me feel somewhat hurt. I would love to be next to him and hear his laugh, make him laugh. I shake any thoughts of Niall and I out of my head. He is a famous pop star and I'm just a regular girl it couldn't work out besides he has millions of girls wanting him. I turn my attention back to Zayn who is clearly talking to me. I nod my head as he asks me if I want a tour of the complexes tomorrow. A day with a member of one direction might just be a dream come true.