Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Lea's POV

••••••••••••••

Lea, wake up." I look up to see Jessie by me. When the heck did he get here? "Hey babe happy birthday." He smiles and kiss my forehead, "Thanks babe." "What time is it?" "It's only 7:30. Harry let me in. I couldn't wait to see you." I made up with Jessie last night and I don't know if that was good or bad."Is he still here?" he shakes his head,"No he went home." I get out the bed I know I look like a mess but, I need to talk to Harry."Um babe I'll be right back." I don't even explain why I'm leaving. I don't even know why I'm leaving. I get out my door and knock on Harry's. Instead of Harry answering its Tiffany."Hey Lea." "Oh umm hey. Umm.... Is Harry here?" Harry comes to the door,"Tiffany go inside." Then she walks in and he closes the door."What are you doing here?" "I needed to see you." "Why Lea?" I don't know why I want to see him. Last night, I couldn't stop thinking off him. Do I love Harry? No, I can't."I'll see you tonight Harry." I start to walk away until Harry grabs me. He kisses me and there's that spark, why is it still there? He pulls away,"Sorry I ju-" I cut him off,"I'll see you later Harry." I kiss his cheek and walk back into my complex. I think I'm falling for Harry and I'm just going to keep falling. At least, that's what I think.

"Babe, I'm going with Justin now." I had Justin plan a day with Jessie. That way Harry and I could decorate his house for his party tonight."Ok babe." I give him a kiss on the cheek and he out. I put on my shoes and grab everything I need. Then, I go to Harry's. I just walk in,"You ready?" He smiles,"Yeah let's go." We leave and head off to Jessie's house."You have a key?" Harry asks me."Yeah I took it out of his pocket." He smirks,"Sneaky." We both start to laugh. We pull up to Jessie's drive way."I haven't been here in awhile." I tell Harry."Come on let's get this over with." we get the stuff out and walk into his house."Were lucky that its already clean all we have to do is set up." I smile at Harry. We start getting everything ready. By the time we finish it's already 5:30."Yay we did it." Harry gives me a high five."Everything ready now we have to get ready." "Let's get ready here I brought clothes." Harry tells me."I did too just in case." He smiles at me,"I'll take the bathroom you could have Jessie's room." I laugh and we go and get ready. I walk into Jessie's room. It's clean that's nice. Then, I look at his dresser and start finding numbers. That hurts maybe, it's work oh gosh please be work. Before, I do something stupid I go and take a shower. Once I'm out I get my dress. I wear a short black strapless dress. I wear my red heels with it. I then, curl my hair and add some makeup. I walk out and go down stairs. I see Harry wearing a black blazer with a white shirt, some black pants, and some white converse. He looks really hot, I can't lie."You look very handsome." I tell him. He turns around and looks me up and down."How do I look?" He smiles,"Very very beautiful." I feel my face turn red."Come on let's get everybody here." he then adds."Harry I need a favor." "You need a band don't you." I smile,"Please?" He laughs,"Yeah the boys and I won't mind." I hug him,"Thanks I owe you." This night should be very fun. I hope Jessie likes what I've done for him.

By ten o' clock everybody here and were all waiting for Jessie. Everybody already drinking and having fun though. Then finally Justin and Jessie walk in."Happy birthday!" everybody yells and Jessie is shocked."Thanks everybody." he shouts back. He walks up to me,"Babe thanks so much. And you look hot." He gives me a kiss. We go to the back where the boys are ready to perform. People are swimming and shouting for them. Finally they walk out and Liam walks up to the mic,"Hi everybody were One Direction. This is for you Jessie." Harry says. The boys start signing One Way Or Another. Everybody screaming and shouting for them. Jessie and I take 3 shots. Jessie already drinking a lot and he having fun."Hey Lea." I turn around to see Belle."Hey Belle. You having fun?" "Yeah the boys are great!" Belle and I walk back inside. We grab some drinks. Then we go back outside. The boys sing Kiss You then they take a little break. Harry walks inside and I followed him. I stopped once I saw him auguring with Jessie. Jessie is really drunk too. I walk up to them,"Stop!" I yell at them."You don't deserve her Harry." Jessie says. Who is he talking about?"I deserve her more than you do." then Harry walks away."What the fuck Jessie ? What was that all about?" Jessie shakes his head,"Let's go outside." Jessie grabs my hand and leads me outside. We stand in front of the patio where the boys are performing.