Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Lea's POV

•••••••••••••

"Let me kiss you one more time." Harry tells me."What if Jessie catches us?" before I could stop him Harry's kissing me again. I run my fingers through his hair. Harry pulls away and looks me in the eyes,"Let him."

I wake up in my bed. It was only a dream holy cow it felt so real. I look at the clock it's barely midnight. I wasn't even a sleep that long and yet I had a dream of him. I try to go back to sleep but, I can't. I get out of bed and walk into the living room. It feels so lonely. I put on some music but, I don't put it to loud. I then hear a knock at my door. I get up and answer to see Belle."Hey I didn't think you were awake." I let her in,"You can't sleep either?" she nods her head then we sit down and we walk. She telling me about Niall and how he acting."That's weird hmm." "I know right. How are you and Jessie by the way?" I feel the tears come to my eyes."Lea what's wrong?" "Nothing it's just, Belle he's not the same like when we're first met. Or first got to together he changing. He doesn't talk to me like he used to. He's always on that goddam phone when he with me. I don't know why he acting like." Belle just looking at the ground. Is there something going on? Does she know something about him."Belle, do you know anything." "No don't be silly Lea." "If you did though you would tell me right?" She hugs me,"Of course I would." I honestly don't know where I would be or what'd I do without her. We end up falling a sleep on my couch. I still continue to dream about Harry. I like it still. We both wake up when we hear someone knocking on the door. I get up and answer it. I see Louis and Harry ,"Good Morning ladies. You guys hungry?" Louis asks us. I start to giggle,"Louis we just woke up right now." "Oh, lazy ladies get ready and well go out. You guys have a big day of head of you." Louis then leaves and it's just Harry."You want to come in?" he nods his head and walks in. Belle gets up,"Lea I'm going to go get ready ok." "Ok Belle." once she gone I go a take a seat. Harry sits right next to me,"You look beautiful with messy hair." He called me beautiful, something Jessie hasn't called me in awhile."Thanks." I then member our conversation last night."Hey Harry what did you want to tell me. I mean before Jessie came?" He starts playing with his curls,"Oh umm I have a girlfriend now." that hurt me deep down but, maybe it's better that he does. Maybe, I would stop thinking about him."Harry that's great. I'm happy for you." I give Harry a hug but, I quickly pull away,"I'll go start getting ready ok." "I'll be right here waiting." Harry tells me. I go into the room and take a shower. I take about 20 minutes and then get ready. I walk out my room and see everybody here. Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry and Belle."You ready?" they asks me. "Well go grab a quick bite. We have an interview and you guys need to start practicing." Liam informs us.I nod my head and we head off."The interview going to be at the studio so it's all good." Louis says as we walk into the car.

Louis and Liam are in front, Zayn, Niall and Belle in the middle. While, Harry and I take the back seat."Where to boys and girls?" Louis says as he starts the engine."McDondals!" Niall yells. "That sounds good." Liam says."Were off to McDondals then." Louis says. The ride there was very fun. We all kept singing every song that came on. They even played Kiss You. I loved how they all sang their part. It was so cute. They kept Belle and I very entertained. Then we pull up through the drive through. "Pancakes or what?" Louis asks."Hash-browns, pancakes, and 5 eggs mcmuffins." Niall says."Ok I know that's all for you Niall. What would everybody else like?" I couldn't help but laugh when Louis said that about Niall. "I want pancakes." I tell him. Then everybody else orders what they want. We pull up to the window and get our food and eat the food on our way to the studio. "Everybody happy?" Zayn asks us. "Yes!" Niall says with his mouth stuffed with food. He's too cute! "Were here!" Louis screams. We walk out the door and head to the studio. Theres a bunch of cameras there."Stay with me ok." Harry tells me. He wraps his arm around me so I won't get lost. It was very hard I couldn't see there were to many people there. I was lucky that Harry didn't let me go at all. We finally make it inside. Hopefully, I do good today.