Chapter 8 - Play Date? or A Real Date?

Chapter 8

Lyrics P.O.V

**Thursday @ 8:15am**

I arrive at school and head straight to my locker. I see that Sasha and Diamond are talking and pointing at boys. Rolling my eyes and smiling I say Good morning to them both. Receiving Good mornings back I start to dig out my textbooks. I start listening to Diamond talk about her soccer tryouts this afternoon, she asked for me and Sasha to be there to support her. Agreeing and saying I'll be there, I go to shut my locker and see Harmony coming our way.

Sasha goes to tap me and say "Ms.PantyDropper is on the hunt".

Rolling my eyes I pinch her and say no shit Sherlock. Pulling out my phone like I'm reading something I hear Harmony say, "Good morning" to Sasha and Diamond and then turning to say It to me.

"Hey Lyrics so I was wondering, you know since Im new to the town and I heard about this Burger place that was um a couple of blocks from our houses, You know I was like um just wondering if you wanted to come with me, it doesn't have to be a date we can go as friends, If you want to". She says.

Smiling to her rambling I blush and say "So is this a play date or a real date choose one". I then hear Sasha and Diamond laughing at my statement. I look at Harmony to see her shyly grinning to my question. "So what's it gonna be" I ask.

Looking at me she says "It can be a real date unless you taken beautiful".

Blushing some more Sasha butts in and says, "Well it's your lucky day she is single as a Pringle and needs more than a play date, If you know what I mean".

Trying to hide my embarrassment, I say "What she said without all the extra-ness".

Laughing Harmony says "Well is tonight good after my soccer tryouts?". Nodding to her question, Diamond butts in and says "Wow! Great! I'm going to be there too! And Lyrics and Sasha are coming also. Looking back at Harmony I smile and say tonight is good.

*The morning bell rings*

Harmony says bye to Sasha and Diamond and then says "Later Kitty" to me. Looking confused at the new found nickname. I start think about stopping her to tell her what's with the pet name.

Sasha starts to speak "Okay well I need to get to first period, waving and laughing she says, "Later Kitty".

Sending her Daggers and pinching a laughing Diamond I start to walk off to go to my first period, thinking about how Harmony Glascoe is slowly but surely finding her way in my head at all times.