Chapter 15- apologies

Lyric POV
"And you just ran away !? You didn't kiss her back?" Mykia half screamed out loud.

"Shhh, what you trying to do, tell the whole school?" Diamond  whisper yelled at Mykia.

"Girl ain't no body going to hear us, the soccer team is practicing and not paying us any attention" Mykia retorted.

She was right, the soccer team wasn't paying us any attention and school was over so no one was here. Me, Mykia and Diamond were watching Sasha practice, Harmony wasn't practicing today. I haven't seen her after our little incident in the locker room at lunch.

"Yes I just ran away, I didn't know what else to do! That was my first kiss. I'm not mad it was her, I just ... idk I was nervous" I say throwing my hands up. I told them what happened, but now I'm just answering there questions.

"Girl, Harmony likesss you and you over here being scared. Wait ! Are you still going to go over her house tomorrow and on the date ??" Diamond ask excitedly.

"I don't know, what if she tells me she didn't mean to kiss me or she regrets it, I would be heart broken" I say with a hint of sadness in my tone.

"You worrying for nothing !, just talk to her Lyric , she is a person" Mykia says not looking up from her phone .

Before I could reply, I heard a whistle blow and seen that soccer practice was over. Sasha comes jogging up to us.

"Hey Lyric, you ready to go. I'm going to shower at home so we can leave now" Sasha says

I nod my head and wave goodbye to Mykia and Diamond, as we start walking towards my car I hear Sasha say in a voice laced with amusement "so you just ran away from her."

Rolling my eyes I tell her to shut tf up and get in the car.

After dropping her off , I arrive at my house and make my way up to my room. My sister and mother is out of town , I think visiting my grandparents. So I have the whole house to myself. As I make my way up to my room , I open my window and see Harmony sitting on her balcony. She has her AirPods in and her eyes are closed. I Guess she just vibing out to her music. I should stop looking at her and give her some space . Before I could close my window and curtains . I hear her voice.

"Hey" she says. She's now standing up and she's facing my window

"Um Hey" I respond back. I'm so nervous, I could feel my palms starting to get sweaty

"Lyric, let me explain about earlier. Is it okay if I come over ?" She says, it's a sadness to her voice

"Yeah I'll meet you downstairs" I say as I close the window and run downstairs to open the door for her.

As I head downstairs, I hear my phone going off and it's a text from her saying she's outside. Damn she walks fast. I wipe my hands on my shorts and open the door.

"You walk slow Kitty" she says with her signature smile.

"I don't walk slow, you just walk fast. Your legs are longer than mine" I say as I look her up and down. I haven't really noticed until now but Harmony is at least 3 inches taller than me . I'm 5,5 so she has to be 5'8. I let her in and tell her to follow me to my room. When we get in my room, she shuts the door and immediately starts apologizing.

"I'm so sorry Lyric, I didn't mean to kiss you. I just was so excited about you agreeing to another date and the sun was hitting you right and I'm..."

I crashed my lips onto hers, I don't know what came over me but I wanted to show her that I liked the kiss and I felt like this was a good way to say that. Her lips were so soft , I felt her hands snake around my waist and pull me closer. I wrapped my arms around her neck to pull her even closer to me, which I don't think was physically possible. She started deepening the kiss and I let out a soft moan. I felt myself being lifted and then gently placed on my bed, my legs was wrapped around her waist. She broke the kiss and looked down at me. Her chocolate eyes turned to a deep brown , she had a gold chain with the Letter H dangling in face and oh my god, her cologned smelled so good. I felt something wet between my legs. I must have zoned out because I heard Harmony say
"Earth to Lyric, are you good"

"Yeah I'm good" I said with a blush on my face.

"So I'm going to assume you didn't mind the kiss earlier" she says with a smile on her face.

"When you kissed me earlier that was my first kiss and I was just shocked" i shyly replied.

"I took your first kiss , damn I'm sorry. Do you want me to get off you ? I kind of took it too far" - she says starting to push herself off me.

"NOO" , i screamed, I mean "no you don't have to I want to continue and possibly take it further, if that's okay with you" I say looking away.

I felt her hand grab my chin and pull it towards her , she licked her lips and said "I don't mind , I been wanting this for a while".
She starts kissing my neck and says in between kisses "if it's anything you don't like , stop me". I tried to reply back but she started sucking on my neck in just the right spot and the words that were going to come out came out as a low whimper.

I just nodded my head and turned my head to the other side to give her more access. She started sucking and biting on my neck and it felt so good. I felt my body shudder and I felt a wave of euphoria wash over me. If she's causing this feeling just by sucking on my neck I could only imagine what I would feel with her sucking on something else. I felt her hands reach under my shirt and bra and I felt her warm soft hands playing with my nipple. My back instantly arches and I'm a moaning groaning mess. I felt her lips back on mine and I tried my best to properly kiss her but that was futile. I felt her trying to take my shirt off and before she could I took off my shirt and my bra. She started sucking on my nipple and gripping on my waist. I never knew my waist could be so sensitive.I started to grind onto her, and she started to grind back. I felt another wave of euphoria wash over me and I started moaning louder and panting harder than I already was.

She stops sucking on my nipples and kiss me before trailing kiss down my stomach to my shorts. In a deep husky voice she looks up at me and says "these need to come off now", I was a little hesitant because this is my first time but I trust her . I don't know what it is but I just trust she won't hurt me. I tell her she can take them off and in a quick motion, my shorts where gone and I was laying in just my underwear. She stands up from a little bit and takes over her shirt and puts her long hair into a ponytail. She comes back to my core and although I still have my underwear on I can feel her breath on my clit. She starts up sucking on my thigh and rubbing my clit with her thumb through my underwear. If i arched my back anymore I think it would have broke. I'm also so glad there our neighbors because I have been screaming this entire time. She finally takes off my underwear and I felt her stop and look up at me, as in asking for permission. I nod my head and I left her long, warm tongue on my clit and I instantly came. I heard her say "damn you wet as fuck, is all this for me". That saying alone made me cum again. I felt her wrap my legs around her neck and she was deeper in my pussy. She was sucking and licking my juices and I felt her tongue enter me.

She was fucking the shit out of me. I was a moaning mess. I reached for a pillow to try and cover my mouth but she snatched it away from me. I looked down at her and saw her face and chin soaking wet. "No don't cover up your moans, I like them" she said. Before I could say anything she enters a finger In me and I buck my hips. She starts kissing me and slowing moving her finger in and out . I lick her face clean of my cum and look her straight in the eyes as She's fingering me. I grip her back and feel the muscles she has, I definitely left a lot of scratches on her.

She starts sucking my neck again and I tell her to add another finger. She adds another finger and I feel so tight, my pussy is clenching her fingers and I feel like I'm about to pee on my self. " Har" I breathe out , I feel like I have to pee. "It's not pee, just relax and let it go" she says. I relax and feel this pent up pressure inside me be released. My body starts to shake as Im griping and scratching her back while also pulling her closer to me. I feel all of this pressure inside me be released and soon I feel this euphoric feeling wash over me, she takes her fingers out of me, sucks them and pull me on top of her as she holds me I try to catch my breath. I feel her wrap a blanket around us and soon feel her rubbing my back. I think she was saying something too me but I didn't catch it because I was knocked out in her arms.