Chapter 2- The New House

Harmony P.O.V
After about three hours sitting next to my annoying twin brother listening to him try to sing Drake song's, we finally made it to Atlanta. We were pulling up to our new house, when I saw that we had some extremely rich neighbor's.
" Wow daddy our neighbors must be rich or something just look at the size of their house" I gasped in amazement.

"I wonder who lives their probably some super hot model " I hear Hayden say behind me.

*rolling my eyes* "Oh boy you wish" I say after hitting his shoulder. We pull up to this mini-mansion

" Um daddy who house we at ? " I ask him.

" Well this is our house and my boss brought it for us" My dad says.

"Wow" me and Hayden breathe out at the same time. We pull into the drive way and exit the car.

One look at Hayden and I see he has this smirk on his face, I already know what he is thinking, before i can think Hayden pushes me and starts running into the house to find the biggest bedroom.

"Shit" I say when I start to run after him and try to find the room before he does. As we running through the house I hear daddy start to unload the truck and bring our stuff in the house. Right as I turn the corner I saw it at the end of the hall, I start to sprint to the door before Hayden can catch on and run for it too. I bust through the door and my breathe is taking away, This whole bedroom is bigger than our old house.

" I FOUND MY ROOM!" I yell through the house. This room is a amazing, I have a walk in closet, with a bathroom and a balcony. "Wow" I think aloud.

"I FOUND MY ROOM!" I hear Hayden yell. I go to see where his room is and surprise surprise its right next to mine. I run downstairs and grab my skateboard and my phone,

" I'M GOING TO EXPLORE THE NEIGHBORHOOD I'LL BE BACK IN TWO HOURS!" I yell to my dad and brother as I exit the house.

I board my skateboard and put my music on blast and start exploring the neighborhood, all of a sudden I'm on my ass like wtf, that's when I look up and see the most beautiful girl I ever saw, but besides that I look and see my board broke and books everywhere

" hey look where your going next time!" I tell her. She just looking at me like I'm a mutant,

" Earth to girl, you not going to say anything just stare at me ?" I say to her. Nothing just silence okay she is making me mad. So I'm going to be a good citizen and walk away.

"Well see you later weirdo" I say and with that I walk away from her. That was awkward.