Chapter 9- Dinner Date

Chapter 9
Lyrics P.O.V

**The Bell Rings Ending Last Period**

I walk to my locker to put away my books and grab my keys. Heading to the schools field I text Sasha saying to bring me some starburst from the vending machine and I'll Pay her back. *Starbust are a God Send :)* Receiving her reply of an Okay love! I keep walking to the field, making it outside ,I give a thumbs up to Diamond and take my seat on the bleachers. Looking at all the girls trying out and talking to the coaches, I see Harmony jog out to the field and some very sexy baby blue nike shirt & shorts. Blushing and biting my lip I look over to see Sasha taking the seat beside me ,she hands me my drug and I start to dig in. Looking at the field she spots Harmony immediately.

She says, "Look at your piece of Milk chocolate goodness, Mhmmm don't you just wanna eat her up".

Looking horrified, I start to laugh. "You just gonna keep talking about her at all times till I start to agree with you aren't you"?

Laughing she says, "Yes ma'am you and I both know you be drooling over her, maybe even daydreaming about her kissing you".

Looking even more horrified I look away from her and out to the field to see Harmony look my way and wink.

After the tryouts I meet up with Diamond and tell her that she did great and they would be Dipshits to not put her on the team. Laughing she hugs me and heads to her moms car with Sasha. Pulling out my phone to text my mom saying I'll be home a little later I'm grabbing some food with a friend. I look up to see Harmony changed her clothes and has wet hair. Grinning she ask me am I ready and I nod and head to my car. Forgetting about her motorcycle I look over to tell her "sorry I forgot you have your own ride you want me to follow you there"? Looking confused for a second she looks like she remembered something.

  "Oh! It's fine my brother drove it home for me his is in the shop being looked at, is it okay that I ride with you". *Flashing her phone* "I have directions also so that we don't get lost or anything" she says.

Saying "okay", I go to unlock my car and Harmony says I got it and goes to open my door. In shock I whisper a tiny "Thank You" and hop in. Praying before I drive I think to myself I hope she is as sweet as she portraying to be.
*

*45 minutes later we arrive**

Picking a table towards the back Harmony and I sit down. Breathing in and out to calm my nerves, I see that Harmony is staring at me.

Looking confused I ask "Is there something on my face or what"?

Smiling she shakes her head and says, "Oh nothing Kitty".

Remembering her pet name from earlier I say, "Why are you calling me Kitty"?

Biting her lip she says, "Do you not like it"?

Blushing I say you can't answer a question with a question.

She says back, "Answer mines and You'll have the answer to yours".

Not liking that option I say, "How bout you answer mines first because I asked first Ms.ILikeToMakeNicknames". Laughing a very cute laugh and showing her smile.

"You remind me of a Kitty" She says

Probably looking more confused I asked "what you mean"? At that moment the waiter comes over to hand us menus and tells us the daily specials.

Harmony speaks up and says, "So what would you like Kitty everything is on me"?

Saying "Oh no that's fine we can go half on the bill after we eat". Harmony starts to shake her head in disagreement.

"I asked you out so I'll pay" she says.

Not wanting to go back and fourth I take a look at the menu. Choosing the biggest burger with a lot of cheese and a side of fries I tell the waiter my order. Looking at Harmony she gives the waiter her order and tells him our drinks.

She looks back at me and says, "So Lyrics we never finished talking about each other".

Nodding I ask "what do you wanna know"?

She says, "Tell me anything".

Not knowing what to tell her I say "ask me anything and I'll answer".

She says back, "What's your favorite food"?

Knowing the answer to that question quickly I say "Ham pizza and Mac & Cheese, what about you"?

"Corn beef sandwiches and Ham" she says. Smiling and nodding she ask, "How long have you lived in Atlanta, Georgia"?

Knowing that answer quickly I say, "All my life".

Nodding she says, "Is Marie your only sister or do you have more siblings"?

Biting my lip I say "no I have a brother in college ".

Harmony says "Oh okay coo, why is a beautiful girl like yourself single"?

Being taken back by the question, I look down and answer "I don't know guess I'm just invisible to everyone".

Frowning slightly she says, "It's okay some people can't recognize pure beauty, But I'm glad I have".

Knowing that I have caramel skin if I was lighter I probably be super red right now. Blushing the waiter comes with our meals and we dig in.

**30 minutes later**

We have finished our meals and got to go boxes for our leftovers. Harmony pays the bill and we head out to my car. Stopping at my door because I see Harmony heading over to open it. I smile and say "Thank you". She says back "No problem love". Praying before I drive I think to myself how much hot she looked all night across from me. Get it together Lyrics your dirty thinking again my mind tells me,Taking a deep breathe I start to drive.

We finally arrive at my house and I park my car. I see Harmony getting out the car and opening my door for me,

"You are being such a charmer tonight" I tease her and say "do you do this for other girls?"

She says "no just the ones that catch my attention "

Blushing really hard we walk to my door and I say "thank you for the date tonight, I had fun,although we didnt talk about you"

"Thats the point so I can see you again" She says.

She takes out her phone and tells me to put my number in so we can text, I put my number in and hand her back her phone.

" Good Night Lyrics" She says and kisses me on the cheek, "I'll be texting you later" she says walking away and winking at me.

Thinking to myself watching her leave, OMG Harmony what are you doing to me?

**A/N** Hey there readers, I hope you are enjoying the book so far.   I enjoyed writing these last few chapters, Questions

1) What kind of person do you think Harmony is?

2) Where do you think Lyrics and Harmony relationship will go from there?

3) Do you want a chapter in another characters point of view? If so comment who

4)For the people who got hit with the blizzard how was your snow break ?

Dont forget to vote and comment