(47)~ Death Star

We all boarded the millennium Falcon, as they would call it. I honestly thought it was a scrap pile.

"(Y/N) What are you doing here? It is far to dangerous out here in the open."Obi Wan practically scolded me.

"I don't know,"

"Listen drinking would never solve what had happened all those years ago,"

"I know. Listen please introduce me to everyone. We will talk about this later." I Strom off into the main room were everyone seemed to be hanging out in.

"Alright," He said walking with me into the room.

"This is our Pilot, Han Solo," Obi Wan introduced me.

"I'm (Y/N)," I said shaking hands with him.

"Listen you're not staying here for long after we rescue that princess."

I noded and we walked over to the Wookie, "We call him Chewy but his real name is Chewbaca."

"Uh Hi," I said before he grabbed me into a big hug practically locking the air out of me. "I can't breathe!" I struggled around.

I got put back onto the ground and cought my breath. "I think he likes you," Han chuckled.

Than I walked over to the kid who looked just like Anakin. "You're a Jedi aren't you?" He asked me.

"Uh- well I was-"

"You must have known my father," He almost leaped with excitement.

"I did-"

"I heard that he was the best pilot of his time and a very powerful Jedi. Someday I want to be just like him,"

"I'm sorry. I heard the news as soon as your father died. I'm so sorry."

"No, that's alright. I just wish I would have known him. I'm Luke by the way, Luke Skywalker."

God lord. That was my son. My heart raced as soon as I found out. I couldn't beleve how much he's grown since the last time I have seen him. He was my sun!

"I'm (Y/LN), it's good to meet you Luke." I said shaking his hand, trying to control my emotions.

--------------------------------

After all of that I finally got a word alone with Obi Wan.

"I go by Ben now. For my own good anyways." He said. "I know how hard this must be for you,"

"I want to tell him Ben,"

"(Y/N) You can't just yet. We have a very emportant mission we must attend to."

"What is it anyways?" I asked.

"We must rescue the Princess from Alderaan."

"Really?"

"Yes she is holding alot of useful information that the Empire might get out of her if we don't hurry,"

"What happend to her?" I asked.

"Her ship was attacked when they were found out by the empire for carying the plans for death star."

"That's terrible,without those plans the rebellion would fail to distroy the Empire."

"Yes wich is why I ask you to help us save her. We already have the droids in possession."

"What will we do to help?"

"For now we must fly to Alderaan. It seems as though that may be our best bet,"

---------------------------------

We all sat at the front of the ship looking all around for the planet.

"Ben are you sure that you have the right coordinates?" I asked as soon as a bunch of astroids flew all around us.

"No I swear I do. This is what's left after the Empire distroyed it."

"That can't be possible the death star isn't-" Luke insisted.

"Apperently it is."Han finished. "Because of that moon,"

"That's no Moon, that's a space station," Ben confirmed.

The force began pulling at my head. Something didn't seem to settle with me when I panicked before anyone even saw what I did. "Oh no,"

"We are being pulled over in a tractor beam!" Han said pushing at what ever bottons he could.

"There's got to be something you can do," Luke said as I panicked and looked all around me for something to help me!

"I'm working on it Kid!" Hand barked back at Luke.