Chapter 5: Its Not Like We're Dating Or Something

Maya was furious. Even though she didn't really have a reason to be. They aren't dating or something. Right now she was walking out of the house the party was in. But soon Riley began chasing after her.

"Maya! Wait!" Riley said, trying to catch up with Maya. Maya didn't say anything she just kept walking.

-------------The Next Day---------------

"Maya." Riley said trying to get the blue-Eyed girl's attention in class.

"You know what Riley? I don't want to talk to you right now."

"Why are you mad at me? She was the one that kissed me. And it's not like we're dating or something." Riley whispered.

"Riley, no talking. Pay attention." Mr. B said.

"You know what? You're right. We're not dating. So you can do whatever you want." Maya said, annoyed.

"Look, me and Bella are kinda best friends, only last year I had a little crush on her. So wh-"

"Ms. Matthews and Ms. Hart! Be quiet!"

Both of them knew they weren't going to stop talking. They would talk, just quieter.

"...So when she kissed me, yes, I kissed back. Because I thought that's what I wanted.." Riley continued. Maya just kept quiet and listened.

"But it's not. My feelings for her are gone. I don't like her anymore." Riley finished, looking Maya dead in the eyes.

"You don't?" Maya asked, just to make sure.

"No Maya. I.. I lik-"

"Riley! Maya! I guess you two will join me after school today. In detention."

The bell rang and the hallways filled with students in seconds. Maya went to her locker to get books for her last class, while Riley was next to her, back towards the locker next to Maya, with one leg up.

"So do you forgive me?" Riley asked looking at Maya.

"There's nothing to forgive, it's not like we're dating or something remember?" Maya said, getting books out from the locker.

"I know... But do you?" Riley asked again.

"Yes I forgive you. But I'm still not into you, so don't try." Maya said closing her locker and turning around to face Riley.

"Yeah right. Keep telling yourself that."

Riley came closer to Maya, holding her waist and pinning her to the lockers behind her. Maya's breath hitched, her heart began beating a little faster. Riley came closer and closer to Maya, their noses almost touching. Riley looked deep in Maya's ocean blue eyes.

"See you in detention."

Suddenly Maya wanted nothing more than to close the very small gap between the two. But before she could Riley already walked away.

Word count: 429

Song for this chapter: car radio - Twenty øne piløts

A/N: Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace! ✌️

~KarmyArmy