~Chapter 2: The Epic Tour~

--JEAN'S POV--

He became happy with that. How'd i know? Cause he commented, "Yay! Thank you so much!". One of the demigods, Angel Canales, another spawn of Poseidon, asked that she be given permission to go with us. Holding my phone and looking at that comment, i felt instantly relieved. I won't be roleplaying alone with this vampire anymore. Yehet! *smiles* 

I did give them a tour. Just as promised. And i might say, i did quite well at giving them a tour. A day before, i already drew a neat blueprint of what the school will look like- and by 'neat', i mean, 'a messy orthographic drawing of the school'. Where the offices will be, classrooms, dorms and stuffs. Canteens, conference rooms, and clinics. The training grounds and the stables. The teacher's lunge and everything else. And as we roleplayed, i pointed these specific things out. I also remember Paolo pointing and asking about some of the buildings before i could tell them what's it for. When i finished, it was lunchtime. They insisted that we eat lunch at the canteen, walk around for a while and then train with the Ares kids. I refused. Mainly because i don't want to spend another second with the dangerous vampire. Instead, i told them that i'd meet up with them at the training grounds. I went on ahead. As they roleplayed of eating, i trained. I stabbed and targeted dummies. I shot arrows mostly cause it's my favorite thing to do especially when i'm thinking. When they came, we all trained together. It was actually fun. Especially when Angel and i fought. It was thrilling. I saw and talked to Drea, a friend of mine from Camp Olympia. I also saw Liam and we exchanged some words. I can't believe it tho, that in the two months of my staying in the fandom would result to me having so many friends already, and so many enemies, too. I dunno how the day ended but i think we said goodbye and went our separate ways.

•°~[the next day]~°•

I don't have any idea why, but i felt excited coming home, recharging my phone and roleplaying again with the two spawns of my mother's mortal enemy. Wait, it's immortal. Haha. I even forgot to bid my unbiological brothers goodbye. Goodness! They're gonna be mad at me tomorrow. *sighs* I opened my phone by 6:13 pm. And i talked to the admins, mostly talking privately with Princess and then i went off after two hours. I finished cleaning my room again when i went online. And i saw that Paolo was on as well. We roleplayed and stuffs, though not in private message. We roleplayed on another post.

This kind of routine happened almost everyday. Roleplaying and stuffs. And because of it, i think i'm actually starting to like this once-oh-so-scary vampire. Haha. The problem is, i shouldn't even be. Because he was TROUBLE, remember? Urgh. I told Princess about it. She's my most trusted friend. And now she's having delusions that he likes me too and that we belong together. Psh. That girl's imagination is beyond my comprehension. Wow, i'm using big words! Haha. (A/N: let's skip some time xD)

•°~[December, 2014]~°•

A new group was being made, although it's still just one big idea by my friend, Yvan. There are not a lot of activity at the University especially because we are all busy. Seeing as the year is ending and we need all the time we have to celebrate with our family. So i had a brilliant idea.

"Guys, we should host a ball. It's near Christmas. A Christmas Ball would be nice.", i suggested to the admins. We're making ways to keep the activity of the group going. And, trust me, this is the biggest idea i could come up with at a short amount of time. I only started thinking about it the moment i saw that the previous posts and comments were like a month away. Okay, i'm exaggerating. They were dated, like, two weeks ago. So yeah. I'm panicking because of that. That's actually doing something xD

"I agree. But who'd host it? I'd be busy that time. What with the family celebrations and all.", Jolina said. I thought about it for a moment. I mean, yeah, she's right. We'd ALL be BUSY. With everything that needs to be done. But then again, someone have to do something. So i thought maybe i could. I could, like, host it. And slip the event in my 'VERY BUSY' schedule. Haha.

"I will. If no one else can, i guess i have to try.", i said. I was actually unsure of that decision but i did so anyway. I mean, it's not that hard, is it? I mean, all you have to do is think of the time and post in the group saying 'OFFICIAL POST FOR THE BALL', then you let them roleplay and stuffs. You don't have to think of everything like what you do when you host a real ball. This is different cause it's online. Waah! I'm freaking IN. Haha. #KungFuPanda2. The admins saw my reply and they all agreed.

"You sure, Jean?", Princess said. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe.

"Yeah, i'm sure.", i replied.

"If you need any help, just say so. Okay?", she said. I smiled at my phone.

"Okay, Princess. I will xD", i replied again.

And with that, a decision was made. I'm to host a ball within two weeks. Ghads. Welp, what's decided is what's decided. I started researching. 

~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~

A/N: Hahahaha. And imagine your life changing in a matter of seconds because of a random post.