~Chapter 6: Weird start...~

A/N: I'm tired xD So imma skip the time~

~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~

*time skip: January 4*

Urgh. I opened the message and replied.

"Princess, stoooop. He doesn't like me back.", i typed down and pressed send. I rolled my eyes. We've been discussing this for a long time now. She's shipping us for real. And she told the whole Cabin 6, and now even Rits and Keens are supporting her. Even Ate Kaela's on her side noooow. Why is this happening to me? Don't get me wrong. I don't HATE the fact that they're shipping me with him because last time i checked, there's nothing wrong with that. Excluding the fact that he might not like me back. *sighs* This is so freaking weird.

"And how are you so sure of that?", she replied. I narrowed my eyes at the screen. Seriously? Uhm, wait. Lemme think. I don't really have a proof that he doesn't like me. I don't even know if she has a proof if he likes me or not, but i need to think of something quick. Jean, you're an Athenian. Think! Urgh. If my excuse is good enough, they'll take it and stop shipping us. You might ask, where are they shipping us? Princess said that they're shipping us to the island called "LOVE". How is it even possible to fall in love with someone you just met online? It's not possible is it? I don't believe in Barbie's saying that Anything is Possible, i'm sorry xD I hadn't even seen him, not even in pictures because his profile picture was Jack Frost.. Well, i might have but it was a picture dated like two years ago. Hmm. Got it!

"Because i think he likes someone else?", i typed down and sent into the GC. I took a deep breathe and let it out. Yeah, that's sort of true. I do think he likes someone else, i just don't know who. We're not 'close friends'. I don't know who the girl is... I don't even know if it's real. It's just what i THINK.

"Oh. Well, who?", she replied. *sighs* She really can't give it up, can't she? I typed in a reply...

"I don't know...", i pressed send. I looked at the screen and frowned. Urgh.

"See? How would you know for sure if you don't know who he likes?", she replied. I was still frowning while typing in a reply. I sighed as i read it again before pressing send.

"Just because i don't know who he likes doesn't mean he likes me, duh?", i sent that message. I've been sighing a lot. Why the eff do i even like this guy again? I'm sorry, i've been asking that question again and again. But, seriously, why? Urgh. Of all people, why him? He's miles away..

"Yeah? How many?", my mind whispered. I don't know, okay? How would i know? Do you want me to calculate? To measure the amount of it from my home to his home?

"Yes, why? Got a problem?", it said. Are you sure you can handle the calculations?

"Nooo.", it said. See? I rolled my eyes. I couldn't help but sigh again. My life is turning into one of those stories i already read and i can picture how it will end. Conclusion: the ending is that i will get hurt. Haha. Call me negative but that's what always happens... Before the happy ending. But this is real life, there are no happy endings. Trust me. Haha. Princess and i discussed the topic for awhile before she bid me 'goodnight'. She has curfews, i don't. I put my phone down and laid down on the bed. I rubbed my face with my hands and sighed. That's like the nth time i sighed... I stood up and walked to the bookshelf. Time check: 9:53 pm, January 4, 2015. I took out a random notebook and read. Yep, i'm reading. It's something i've written last school year. It's entitled "The Kiss". I have tons of notebooks filled with written books... I forgot to say "unfinished" books. Literally.

I'll explain. I have a habit of writing stories and at the end of the book, i don't write "THE END" or "and they lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER". Nooo. Too clichè. So i write "-UNFINISHED-". Haha. Why? Because most of my books are based on real life. The main character's life would always have references from my life. And i can't put 'THE END' because first of all, a fictional characters life doesn't end. They're fictional, they live in our imaginations which would mean that they can't die. Second, my life ain't done yet, bru. And since my stories are based on real life, it means that it can't end because my life hasn't ended yet. Do you understand? I put the notebook down and sighed. AGAIN. I placed the notebook on top of my study table and walked out of the room. I went down, the silence creeping me out. Mom is at work and Dad is... Well, i don't know who he is. But my Stepdad, sorry i don't wanna call my stepdad my dad because he's not my real dad even if last time i checked my real dad doesn't care anymore, is in Riyadh? In Saudi Arabia? I don't know for sure but somewhere there. Haha.

I opened the fridge and looked for something to eat and drink. I left the fridge open and took out a glass, filled it up with cold water i got from the fridge and a bag of chips. Holding the glass in one hand, the bag of chips on the other hand, i kicked the fridge door closed and walked up the steps to my room. I laid the glass and the bag of chips down on the desk and crawled on the bed to get my phone. I got off of my bed again and sat on my chair. I laid the phone down on the desk and drank some of the water. I opened the bag of chips and started munching on it when my phone beeped. I held the bag in one hand and picked up my phone.. It was Jake. He commented on a post in the group, they were roleplaying and since my night is getting too boring, i joined them. Yaaay!

WAIT...

JUST WAIT..

Why am i so happy?

I groaned, put my phone down and finished eating the chips. I wiped my fingers on a tissue and drank the rest of the cold water. I picked up my phone and crawled back to bed, leaving the remnants of my not-so-midnight snack behind. I laid down on the bed and roleplayed some more with Jake. I'm going to sleep real well tonight... I just know it. *smiles*.

~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~

A/N: Another chapter done... I'm tired. It's 11:05 pm here xD Imma leave this here... Good night!