~Chapter 4: January 2015~

--JEAN'S POV--

December 31, 2014 while we were watching Star Movies countdown to New Year, i posted on the group. I posted: "OFFICIAL BALL POST" and they all started commenting. Every now and then, i described the place, the foods and other things. And every once in a while, i check the post and answer their questions. They were all having fun. I took a bite on the graham ball on my hand as i watch the progress of the ball. Even Paolo was there. I unfollowed the post, switched my phone off and watched the movie. Once i finished eating, it was 5 minutes before New Year. We all went to the balcony and counted down to 12:00 midnight. I haven't checked my phone since i turned it off. Then..

10..
9..
8..
7..
6..
5..
4..
3..
2..
1..

"HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!", i shouted to pretty much everyone present on the balcony that time. We all hugged one another. After all the greetings, i opened my phone and checked my notifs. I posted a HAPPY NEW YEAR post on my timeline, at the wall of DUniversity group and on Camp Olympia. Then we all greeted one another. I turned my phone off and slid it into my pocket once again. Once the celebration subsided, i sneaked past my mom and went downstairs. As i was munching on a graham ball, i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out, and read the message that i got. It was 12:50 on my clock.

"Happy New Year!", Jake greeted me. I smiled at myself. I was actually flattered at the thought that he greeted me. He. Greeted. Me. But then, maybe he was also greeting everyone else he'd interacted with these past few days.

"Same to you!", i greeted back. I was back to looking neutral after having that last thought.

"Hope this year will be nice.", he replied. I actually thought he wouldn't reply back cause he was too busy replying to the other people he was talking to. I typed in a reply quickly.

"Hope 2015 will be good to us.", i replied. I took a deep breathe and told myself he won't reply anymore. But i waited anyway.

"Jean, come over here and drink some of the wine.", Mom said. I sighed, turned my phone off and slid it in my pocket for the nth time. I walked over to the dining table and took a glass of wine. I think, it was red wine. I'm not sure. Cause it doesn't taste like red wine. I mean, really. Is there a kind of red wine that doesn't taste like red wine? I mean, think about it. There wouldn't be, right? So i decided to ask the one who made it. But, first, i have to know who made it. I faced Mom.

"Mom, who made this?", i asked her. She stared at me.

"Grandma.", she answered. Yeah, all our convos are like this. It's *whispers* AWKWARD. Oh, welp. So i walked over to where Grandma was sitting. She was watching whatever it was.

"What kind of wine is this?", i asked Grandma. She blinked up at me as i look at the glass of foreign wine quizically.

"Oh, it's red wine with some grape juice mixed in with it because i knew you wouldn't like the taste of the red wine.", she stated as a matter-of-factly. I nodded and walked up the steps into my room. I closed the door and put the glass of wine down on top of my study table. I took my phone out of my pocket for the nth time and threw it lightly unto my bed. I took a new pair of clothes and started to change into them, getting ready for bed. As soon as i was finished putting on my pajamas, i climbed into bed. But i couldn't sleep. I groaned.

Why the eff can't i sleep?

"Cause you slept in the afternoon, baka. Stop pretending to be inlove.", my mind whispered. Baka ish Japanese for 'idiot'. Oh, sheesh. I'm not pretending to be anything, and it didn't have to sound so mean stating that fact.

"Oh, i did have to sound mean or you wouldn't remember it.", my mind whispered again. Oh, well. It's got a point. Hmm. I wanna sleep though. I thought about the progress of the group so far. I thought of how many members we now have. I also thought of how much the students love to do rp now. Then, i thought of why i'm so addicted to doing rp with Jake. The next thing i knew, i was thinking of Jake. Wait... Oh. My. God. I'm calling him by JAKE now? Not anymore by VAMPIRE? Why the hell?! I groaned once again. Why do i even effin like him? He's not my typical guy aka my TYPE. Oh, lol. PERNICO~ <3 But, seriously, he's not my type because.. First of all, he's miles away. Second, he's a vampire. Third, i met him online (what would my friends think if i tell them i like someone who i met online?). Fourth, he's childish for his age. Fifth, he's playful (but, what's the difference? Every guy i met was playful at one point). Sixth, he's so hardheaded. And seventh, i haven't even seen at least one picture of him (excluding the eye because i want to see his face not just his eye) also i haven't even met him in person (well, what da ya expect? He's miles away from me -.-). Urgh. I'm getting a headache!!!

"Sleep, gurl. Big day tomorrow. A new year awaits.",my mind whispered, interrupting my thoughts. By tomorrow, did you mean, later? It's 2 am... Probably.

"Yeah, yeah. Later. Now, sleep.", it whispered again. I rolled my eyes. I'm going nuts. I'm talking to myself. Urgh. I rolled unto my side and stared at the wall. I hugged my pillow to my chest and felt my eyes droop. And i knew i can now surrender to the darkness. My last thought was this:

"IT'S JANUARY. MY NEW FAVORITE MONTH."

~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~

A/N: i'm soooo sorry. Hhaha. Hope, this made up for the times that i didn't update. Love you, readers. Don't forget to vote. Mwaaah! xoxo from love to hate to love xD Nevermind~