Chapter -1- WELCOME BACK

I woke up. And first sound I heard was.

"Please hold on to your seats, going down in 5 minutes and 6 seconds."

I was in a way to Japan, my homeland. I missed Sandra. Me and Sandra aren't sisters, though we grew up together in our mansion. Both wanted to be individual, do some things others can't and so we did... I have my Dragon Eye. Normally people, who have Dragon Eye, it's only purpose to control others movements faster than am ordinary human. But my Dragon Eye, I use it to go in others mind, control others movements faster and it kinda activates a warrior self in me. I also go in tron... we'll talk about it later.

Sandra has the perfect copy skill in basketball. Like her friend Kise Ryota. I don't know who he is, but I can sense she has romantic feeling for him, thought she won't admit.

Let's start as we speak. I am Sally - Ultear Heartfilia. 14 years old. I am mostly calm and self controling. But Sandra... Lair is opposite. She's always loud mouth and crazy, she can't keep a secret. Only secret she keeps is my mismatched eyes, I have right eye blue and other is red.

I cover up my red eye bec--

"Landing in 1 minute"

I was pretty exited! I flew to America 4 years ago. Maids were crying and Sandra cried most of tears. Now She's studying in Teiko middle school. Where Generation Of Miracles are! I've heard of them! I am playing basketball with Sandra. When we do our "elec. Duo" not even a single player won over us.

"The plane has landed in Japan. Airport security in your safety. Thank you for flying"

I got off and saw Sandra. She's playfully waving her hand. I could actually hear her screaming 'Sally welcome back'  and I couldn't help, but smile. She was only light in my dark times so far. She was standing with... Basketball team? 'I guess these are GOM' I slowly waved back and started walking towards her. Than I fastered my speed till I was running. I hugged her and just noticed tears in my and her eyes. And she whispered.

- Welcome back...

I nodded and wiped off my tears.

- So, mind if you introduce me your teammates?

- Oh Yeah! Sure!
1. Midorima Shintaro

While I was thinking she introduced 'The greenet.'

- Shoots three pointers, the perfect shots.

- How'd you--

- Continue.

- R-right...
2. Aomine Daiki

'Dark blunette'

- The first zone enterer. Lightning speed.

- 3. Murasakibara Atushi

'The purplenet'

- The dunker. 2 metres and 8 cantimetres tall.

- 4. Kise Ryota

'The Blonde'

- The perfect copy. You already told me.

Hearing his name Kise almost suffocated me with his hug.

- And his another weapon is hug.

My face turned in different colors from oxygen. Normally I would punch him... HARD. But he's Sandra's friend. I can't do that.

- 5. Kuroko Tetsuya
Eh? Kuroko?! Where is he?

- He's beside you.

- AHHHH!

'Teal bluenette'

- Secret pass. Ghost lack of presence.

- And last! Our captain!
6. Akashi Seijuro

'Rednette'

- ...

- What's wrong?

- The red emperor. Called by his Emperor eye. Borned with henemotromic gold and ruby eyes. Can actually, in rare acasion murder someone. I took my time in him.

Everyone was staring at me. Finally Sandra spoke.

- Did you learn this in America?

- You have to know as your enemies and your friends weaknesses. Though I didn't say any of your weaknesses, but I know them. Hey! Let's go get my luggage!

And everyone snapped out of confused daze and went to get my luggage. They were talking to me. I finally made friends who I want to be with.

I smiled and whispered to Sandra.

- You can tell them whenever you want.

- Really?!

- Yes.

- You mean! R-E-A-L-L-Y?!?!

- Calm down before I got over it.

- Okay!

- Sandrachii!  What is Sallychii talking about?

Kise exclaimed.

- I'll tell you later Ryota-kun!

- Nee Ul-chin. Can I call you like that?

Asked Murasakibara.

- Yeah. I don't see a problem.

I smiled softly. I could feel redhead's gaze toward me. His henemotromic eyes... he's trying to use his emperor eye on me to figure it out.

I went up to him and whispered.

- It's not gonna work.

- Interesting. Why?

- You'll know soon.

- Are you opposing me?

- No, I am not Seijuro. I am just trying to save my secret as long as possible, but now that you look at it, Sandra is quite loudmouth, maybe you'll know before we go out of airport.

And I grabbed my luggage.

*^▁^*

- Thank you for meeting me at airport!

I was waving my hand at them and me and Sandra went off to our mansion.