Chapter -23- DAY TWO

--Day 2--
--Location: Heartfilia-Lair Mansion--
--Time: 08:30--
- *yawn* meaw~

I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. Than looked around to see Sandra wasn't here.

- Jeez, if I meaw in front of others they'll tease me for sure!

I sighed and got up. I got in bathroom and took a shower. Than got my blue swimsuit ready and went in the pool.

I saw Sandra.

- Good morning Sandra.

- G-morning!

- Did you eat breakfast?

- Yeah and I'm waiting for 2 hours before I go in!

- Well, it's gonna keep ya' healthy.

- I guess...

I got in. After 1 hour and 30 minutes I came out.

- Only 30 minutes left. Be patient.

- *ugh* it takes forever!

- Next time. Swim first and than eat.

- Next time's not that far away...

- Next morning? *sweatdrop*

- Yup!

- *annoyed sigh*

I got in my bedroom and changed back in grey top and shorts with black sneakers. I went out to eat breakfast. I ate a sandwich and decided to take a walk in the garden.

- This week's better than I expected it to be...

As I was walking there maid came rushing to me.

- What is it Clare?

- Miss... Ultear... *pant* you got... mail...

- Let me see.

I looked at it. It was Kathryn. My old friend. I smiled.

- Thank you. You can go now.

- Yes madam.

She went off and I had a little flashback.

~flashback~

- So Yeah... that's it.

- So... you ARE going back to Japan after all...

- Yes, it's my home country after all. Plus, I miss Sandra. Come visit me any time 'Key?

- Sure...

She started crying.

- I'll miss you...

- I'll miss you too...

She hugged me... I started to cry too. We got close that year... She was my bestie in America. But now... Sandra has a difficult age time. I have to be there for her.

And so... next day... I got into plane and could still hear her screaming. 'Safe trip!'

~Flashfront~

I examined the letter and opened it. It was painted with paints and markers. Letter said.

'Dear Sally

I hope you get this letter. I miss you, while crue does, Jake, Jess, Lizzy, Sam... EVERYONE!

Come online at Skype or Viber at 8PM. Probably 1AM there. Such time difference... or anytime!

Anyways! I hope to see you soon. We'll have 5 person camera, if you'll call with Skype. Ok! See you soon. It's 05/07/2016 right? Text me.

Love Kathryn.'

It really was the date she wrote. Finally she calculated something right for the first time. She was terrible, as in TERRIBLE in maths. She also believed in the zodiac luck, just like Shintarou. She gave me this moon necklace charm.

(a/n: Picture in media)

Finally I get to see whole crue's face.