Chapter-17-NIGHTWALKERS

Two days left before going back to Japan. I kinda missed it. However, I can see, that Sandra, Aomine and Kise want to play in water more.

- But Sallychii! Here is fun!

- Yeah Sally, why are packing bags two days earlier?

- Because, I have unfinished "business" to take care of.

I said with serious face. Sandra approached me.

- Is everything okay?

- For me, yes. For them, no.

Kuroko stood beside me.

- Please explain Sally-chan.

- Alright. Well, in this vacation, the gang called "NightWalkers" tried to shoot you several times, however, you all accidentally dodged it.

Sandra gulped.

- Umm... D-does that mean we gotta have paranoia now?

- No, just be careful. Don't walk alone, in black streets and dead ends. I'm gonna take care of those guys myself.

She nodded. She knew when I get angry, I can be compared to a giant, two headed monster. Sei assured.

- You sure you wanna go alone?

- Absolutely.

Sandra reassured him.

- Trust me, she is not happy now. So she'll.... minimum bruise then badly!

Aomine stuttered.

- W-what's the maximum?

- It's making them live in paranoia forever...

- Sallychii's sometimes...*gulp* scary...

--35 minutes later--
I was waking in Dubai's ST. Cydna. It was dark. I heard lots if sounds. But I shrugged it off. I saw old woman going and I asked her.

- Where are NightWalkers miss? Can you tell me?

Woman looked at me with panical look. Than pointed at door with chains.

- Thank you.

I nodded and walked to there. I knocked on door. You might think 'She's stupid' but I know what I'm doing.

Door opened with iron sounds. And someone walked out.

- Ehh?! Who are you?! Get lost!

- Let me in.

Man laughed and I punched him in stomach. In bones. These parts are soft bones and can be taken down easily. I heard cracking sound coming off him and he collapsed. I got in. And with same way (soft bones) got rid most of them.Than demanded.

- Tell your boss, if he/she won't stop messing with us, I'll rip his/her legs and hands off for dogs to eat!

Than loudly walked out. They are bruised and scared. It's the first step. They'll see what I can do, when I get REAL angry.

--Beachouse--
Sandra handed me water.

- So? How did it go?

I told her everything. Sandra was familiar with it, but Aomine and Kise were shaking 'I have to admit, this is funny sight' I and Sandra chuckled.

- Well it's kinda late. Let's go to sleep. Tomorrow's our last day!

Everyone nodded.

--Facebook--

Sally Heartfilia uploaded a picture.

⭐I am the luckiest human in the world to be able to meet all of you... you showed me that you can look for light in darkness. Please be my friends forever. ❤

55 likes • 8 comments

Sandra Lair: It's no problem, when you need to talk we're all ears!

Akashi Seijuro: When you're down, we're here to cheer you up.

Aomine Daiki: When you're hurt, we're here to help you recover!

Kise Ryota: When you fall, we're here to help you stand up!

Midorima Shintaro: When you're angry, we're here to calm you down.

Murasakibara Atushi: When you're blind we're here to be your eyes.

Kuroko Tetsuya: When you're crying, we're here to cry with you.

Sally Heartfilia: THANK YOU! All of you! I have never been so happy in life! Thank you! ❤ all of you...

--Real life--
I was crying from happiness. I wasn't stopping myself from it. I finally found friends, who are my light and darkness...

I know this was short, BUT it's heartwarming...I almost cried myself...❤😢😊(in the main picture of this chapter, it's one of houses in our neighborhood, not NightWalkers!)