Chapter -9-OFF WE GO

--in the airport--
Sandra rushed to the luggage sigh, while I was looking first the team.

~to Seijuro~
Seijuro asked others, if they could take luggage and he took the job to look for us.

And he saw me. I smiled slightly waved. He came close and greeted me. Than he said.

- The eye...

- Hm?

- Don't hide it. I said it's pretty. So it is, don't you remember that--

- You're really absolute... Ok, Let's go.

He nodded. I think I saw his cheeks went slight pink but he quickly brushed it off. I giggled in my mind.

I greeted everyone and got into the airplane. I was supposed to sit with Sandra, but than she decided to sit with Ryota. So I ended up sitting next to Seijuro. I actually like the idea. No annoying noises of complaining about flight. No munching sounds and importantly no asking 'Are we there yet?'

Seijuro is calm person, he is the one I want to hang out with. He is soothing and always can keep his anger mostly in him. 'He has such mesmirasing eyes... that Ruby and golden cut though my soul and see my every inch of my mind... WHAT?! What am I thinking about?! OK, keep yourself calm Sally!'

He looked at me 'OMG! Did I do something wrong? Am I blushing?! I shouldn't be blushing! Seijuro! It's all your fault!!!'

- You okay?

- Y-yeah... Perfectly fine.

He nodded and continued looking out of the window. I started to fall asleep, BUT someone interrupted me.

- Sallychii are we there yet?

- Ryota! Keep quiet. Seijuro is sleeping and you know when he wakes up it's not gonna go well for you.

- Sallychii is actually right...

- Hey Sally! Why are you worried about Seijuro?

- I am n-not... I-I just... don't want to hear loud screaming noises after...

- Pfft! Right!

- SLEEP!!!

- H-h-h-hai!

--After 4 hours--

I was sleeping when Seijuro woke me up with calm, soft voice.

- Sally, we are landing on 10 minutes.

- Oh, Thank you Seijuro... *yawn*

- Sallychii! I can see sea from here!

- Of course you can Ryota... We're 150 metres high.

- I know! But still!

- *sigh* Seijuro where are we now?

- According to the view, we are above the mall.

- I see.

*^▁^*

- This beachouse is amazing! Sandrachii! Let's check it out!

- OK!

Than I grabbed them by their collars and darkly said.

- No. Running.

- Y-yes Sally/Sallychii

- Good.

Than Midorima came up with a great idea.

- What about we make Sally as charge, because she's the one who brought us here for practice?

- Alright. But I will need help. Because... you know I am one and you guys are seven.

I looked at them and Sandra volunteered. Of course I did not choose her.

- Aww...

- I want Seijuro to accompany me in schedule. Is there a problem?

- Not at all.

Everyone was terrified. Beachouse was ruled by two humans, who are formal, strict and perfect coup-- I mean coaches...

...and scary...