Chapter-16-LIFETIME ALBUM

--next day--
Others went out shopping for basketball supplies. Me and Sei had to organize some plans.

- *yawn* It's has been only 1 hour and I'm already tired...

Sei sat down on couch that was next behind the carpet I was sitting on.

- Already tired?

I shot glare.

- Yes.

- Aw, c'mon! Still mad?

- Yes.

He dunked on carpet and hugged me from behind. His hot breath brushing to my neck.

- W-w-w-what a-are y-y-you d-doing?

I barely stuttered. I was red. I remembered Sandra's face when I talk about Ryota. I probably am in same shade.

- I want you to forgive me.

- No!

I was getting redder. He came close and my back was against his chest.

- S-sei! Distance!

- Shh...

'What is he up to?! I must push him!' I started to push him away. But please! It's not easy to push away muscled, basketball player, redhead... Trust me!

- S-s-seijuro!

- Tell me you forgive me and I'll pull away.

- Never!

He turned me around and looked me in the eyes. It was magical. 'His sunny gold and blood red eyes... they are so magnificent...'

Than my thoughts disappeared when he came even closer. He smiled and said.

- I love you...

- Wha--

I was cut of by a kiss. His warm, soft lips brushing to mine. Million thoughts were in my head 'what is he doing?! Bakashi! Why did he kiss me so suddenly?!'

He pulled off. I was still frozen in place.

- I...

- You're still red.

He chuckled. I got redder (if that's possible) and said quietly.

- I love you too... baka...

He chuckled again and kissed my forehead.

- You must be tired. Go to sleep and I'll take care of rest.

I kissed him on cheek. Pink appeared on his cheeks.

- Thanks.

I slept couple of hours. Than I woke up. I saw everyone back in house.

- Hey Sally! I got the new Teen Wolf series disc! Let's watch it!

- *yawn* Okay...

--1 hour later--
I was sitting beside Sei and he had his arm around my shoulders. And it began whispering conversation between Ryota and Sandra.

- Look at Sallychii and Akachii~

- Are those two together now?

- I don't know, but I think they are such lovebirds~suu!

I bursed in conversation.

- Just like you two.

They got hotheaded.

- Sally! Baka!

- Hm?!

- Gomen! But this is only thing I can say now!