What Serparates Me From You~Chapter Five

(Zacky's P.O.V.)

I heard Melissa's quiet-velvet voice telling me to wake up.

I moaned, My body wanted to stay in sleep mode, Even thought  I wanted to get up.

"Babe.. Please? I wanna go home..." She whined.

I jumped up, Knowing she's getting released earlier than before.

She giggled.

"What, Do I have to tell you Majesty ran away next time to get you up?" She stuck her tongue out like a three year old.

I couldn't help but chuckle, I through my dress shoes back on and helped Melissa get on her feet.

She was already dressed, but brusies still showed.

She noticed I was staring at them and grabbed my sweatshirt and put it on.

"Baby.." I pouted, I knew she was scared people were going to think of her.

"What babe?" She turned around and walked into my open arms.

I kissed her head and swade us side-to-side slowly.

I leaned down into her ear and kissed her neck as her beautiful perfume filled my nose before saying the following words into her ear.

"Don't pay attention to the people who stare at you, It's not your fault your covered up in all of this...Under neath those bruises is a beautiful girl who can be on the cover of any magazine.. The girl I love more than my life. The girl who's carrying my baby... The girl who's going to be my wife within the next year." I kissed her cheek and smiled as she kissed me with more love than ever.

"Baby, You make me feel on top of the world..." She giggled.

"You are ontop of the world in my head." I smiled and lead her to the car.

                                                                      (Syn's P.O.V.)

After mine and Emily's little love session I sung her to sleep and covered her with the black comforter and kissed her forehead carefully, Not wanting to wake her beauty sleep.

I stood up and grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and slowly made my way to my bathroom.

As I closed the door behind me, I placed my boxers onto the marble sink and got a black towel out of the bathroom closest and also tossed it onto the sink.

I opened the door that exposed my huge shower...

Literally.. It can fit about eight people.

I turned the shower nob, Leaning it towards some warm water.

Don't get me wrong, I love hot showers but after having amazing sex and being in a room with not much AC.. I needed warm water to cool me off.

I felt the water, Making sure it's at a perfect temperture.

I slowly stepped into the shower, closing my eyes as the warm water splashed onto my body, Making me feel relax and untensed.

I closed the door and got my sex hair all wet.

I grabbed my shampoo and poured some of the blue liquid onto the hands and started scrubbing my head and started to sing "Collide" by Howie Day.. I sing this to Emily every night.. It pretty much explained everything.. About us.

I washed the soap out of my hair and washed my naked body.

All I wanted is to be laying next to the love of my love..

Her cuddles,snuggles,kisses,smiles,laughs, the jokes..Just everything about her made my heart beat out of my chest...

Wanna talk about a high heartbeat?

Take a look at me, Mine is always beating faster around her.

I got out and wrapped the black towel around my waist and heard a slight knock on the door.

"Babe..." Emily whined.

"What's up babygirl?" I answered softly, opening the door and putting the fan on to cool the bathroom down from the fog that filled it.

"I.. I just needed to use the bathroom..." She yawned tiredly.

"Go ahead babygirl" I smiled.

She smiled and walked over to the toilet and pulled her panties down and sat down.

I smiled as I fixed my hair, combing it out.

She finished because I heard the toilet flush.

I jumped as her cold arms slivered around my body from behind.

"Damn! The AC is on high isn't it?!" I laughed slowly, spinning around to face her.

She giggled and nodded, getting on her tippy toes and planted a kiss onto my lips.

"Get dressed Mr. Haner.. I want my cuddles..." She pouted and walked out.

I quickly got into my boxers and nearly fell while running and putting them on.

She laughed so hard she nearly fell off the bed, amazed at my lil show I just put on.

"Relax babe! I don't want you getting hurt!" She smiled as I plopped down next to her and pulled her into my embrace.

"Don't worry babe.. I'm never getting hurt." I smiled as I planted a soft kiss onto her forehead..

Pulling the black comforters up, Holding my babygirl in my arms.

Pinkly got jealous and got under the covers and got inbetween us, sticking her little white head out like a normal human being.

I laughed softly.

"Goodnight Pinkly." I smiled, kissing her fluffy head.

Emily smiled and cuddled Pinkly close to her body.

I loved my little family for now.. Maybe one day it will extend...