Chapter Five

Chapter Five

James’ Point of View

“Jimmy!” I felt a tug on my shoulder. “Jimmy! Wake up you perfect mofo!” I felt another shake. Oh yeah! Aidan…

 I mumbled a few times and then turned my head. Suddenly a streak of pain went through my arm. “FUCK...what the hell was that?” I shouted. I opened my eyes to find Aidan and I were the only ones left on the bus now.

 “My fist now get up were here.” Aidan shoved me. I shivered but I wasn’t cold…weird.

 I sat up and stretched. I grunted and I stood up. “But I was sleeping so soundly!”

 “And disgustingly…you drooled on my shoulder!” Aidan laughed, following behind me off the bus. Crap…I fell asleep on his shoulder?

 “James Peter Harrison!” I heard a voice call out. I followed the voice, calling my name and found a man holding my bags.

 “Present!” I shouted. I walked over to the man. “Thank you sir.” I said grabbing my two suitcases after slinging a backpack over my shoulder.

 “No problem son.” He replied as I began to walk. “By the way your cabin number is taped to your suitcases.”

 “Thank you!” I set a suitcase down and looked at it. “Cabin 12…” I picked up the suitcase again and looked around to find people getting employees to carry their luggage.

 Ridiculous…

 I walked down a gravel path with a sign saying ‘Boy’s Cabin’ I walked down the path…1, 2, 3, 4…8, 9…12!

“Whoa…”I looked at my cabin. “Humongous much.” I set my luggage done on the porch…it had a porch.

 The logs that shaped the house looked shiny and new and there were two table sets on the porch and paper lanterns hanging on the corners on the mini roof.

 I opened the wooden door. “HOLY SHIT!” I ran in, forgetting my suitcases.

 “ITS HUGE!” I ran around the room then looked up to find a sparkly chandelier hanging form the ceiling, I looked down and to the left and saw stairs leading up. “A SECOND FLOOR? I know I’m at a fucking rich kid camp but holy shit!”

 I ran up the stairs to find two more beds. Wait there are two beds downstairs and two up here…only four people? Oh my God is that a second washroom?

 I ran to the door and opened it. Another bathroom. Is that a mini fridge?

 “HOLY SHIT!” I heard a voice call out. I ran down the stairs again.

 “AIDAN! Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better!” I shouted.

 “JAMES?” He gasped. “You’re my cabin mate?”

 “Apparently! Oh, oh, oh…there is a mini fridge down here and upstairs and a bathroom upstairs and down here and, and only four beds. Oh, and there is a closet for each bed!”

 “Holy shit…”

 “YEAH! And I think there is a balcony!” I sang. Aidan dropped his stuff and followed me up the stairs.

 We went to the door I hadn’t opened yet and looked at each other, bracing ourselves for awesomeness. Aidan gripped the handle and turned it.

He pushed it open, wide. “YES!” We both cheered running onto the balcony that had a barbeque…this is like your own mini house!

 “This is so awesome!” Aidan squealed.

 I smiled. Then turned to him and looked in his eyes. “Hey, your eyes look watery and red.