Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Back to year 2045… Three days left of camp…

Aidan’s Point of View

“Take your shirt off already!” I urged as I pushed James to the bathroom.

 “Well I see your anxious today…” James smiled a seductive grin. “I like it…”

 “Prove it! Take your shirt off. I have three days left of you and I want to taste as much as I can.” He did as he was told and I pushed his yummy body against the wall and attacked him with my lips.

 “Mm…” James groaned as I licked, kissed and sucked all over his torso. He let out another groan, saying my name as I undid his pants.

 He slid down the wall pulling me with him and we landed with a thud and I chuckled as he turned me around and wrapped his fingers around my neck and pulled me to his lips.

 I hung my arms around his waist, pulling it to my and we started grinding softly causing a hot friction that he seemed to like as he smiled against my lips.

 We fell to the floor from our sitting position and he lay on top of me and kissed my neck. “Mm…James…” I moaned as he started to undo my pants.

 I started to hear some faint voices then the name Jennifer I tried to listen in more but I was too hot and bothered. I ignored it and let James slide his head my shirt.

 I chuckled as he kissed, licked and sucked on my torso. I then grabbed my shirt and pulled it off then he started kissing me lower. He tugged at my pants then pulled them down to my knees. I gasped then he dipped his tongue in my mouth again then I sank into him.

 I started to rub James’s back then our legs began to tangle. “Aidan…” He moaned, kissing me harder.

 “OK Jennifer. What ever you say…” We sat up and I pulled my pants back up and we sat up against the wall as a guy walked in. “Um…hi…”

 “Sup…” James nodded.

 “Not much…um are you James and Aidan?” He asked.

 We nodded. He nodded back then walked off to the urinals. We looked at each other and then looked in the other guy’s direction.

 We heard a zipper sound then the guy came out again and started washing his hands. “Are you two um…you know...d-“

 “Dating? Pfft no…we just finished talking about that hot girl from girl’s cabin six. I mean she has a fine ass!” I blurted in a deeper voice than my regular one.

 James looked at me with a shocked look on his face and I blushed and shrugged.

 “Yeah…Samantha is pretty hot.” The guy chuckled and I saw James nod in agreement.  “Um so what happened to your shirts?”

 “Uh…we got um hot…” James blushed. I burst out laughing.

 “NO SHIT!” I blurted then covered my mouth and my laugh turned to a childish giggle.

 “Aidan! Shut up!” James hit me.

 “So you guys are dating.” The boy chuckled. “Jennifer was right…that girl is crazy about you dude…” The boy looked at James.

 “I know. She is my neighbor…” James sighed.

 “You know she is looking for you…I was just speaking to her now. She was telling me that you loved her but you convinced her that you wanted an open relationship so she let you do what ever you wanted with him.” The boy explained.