Chapter Thirteen

********************************************************************

WARNING This chapter gets hot! ......and funny...

You have been warned.

***********************************************************************

Chapter Thirteen

James’s Point of View

“What?” I asked, Aidan.

 “My jeans…you’re making me tight, James.” Aidan huffed.

 “Isn’t that a good thing?” I asked as I moved my hands up and down his thighs. Aidan grunted again.

 I moved one hand to his jean’s button and fiddled with it then Aidan started breathing heavily. I slowly moved my second hand to the button and fiddled around then it came undone.

 “Jesus Christ…” Aidan smashed his fist on the counter. “Could you go any slower?”

 “Yes…” I chuckled. “Now stop complaining.” Aidan chuckled softly and I unzipped his zipper and gripped the top of his jeans and tugged down.

 “Aw, Christ that hurt so m-“ I stopped him with my lips and he grunted in shock. I brought my hand to his crotch and he gasped, opening his mouth. Perfect. I slipped my tongue inside and he moaned slightly as I rubbed him ‘down there’ gently.

 He sat up again and started rubbing my back, which made me tremble with pleasure. Slowly his hands rubbed my back then they made their way to my pants.

 “Mm…” I hummed as he rubbed me slowly, above the pants. I can’t believe all this passion could go on in one week.

 Imagine if I didn’t go to camp…damn…that would suck.

 Next thing I knew Aidan was pulling down my pants. Still attached to my lips, he maneuvered around my pants and they were now at my ankles. Aidan’s hand suddenly slipped into my boxers and gripped my…um…yeah.

 “Aw…” I sighed as I pulled away and he began stroke me. “Fuck…” then I started to stroke him as our lips reattached. My god…I have never felt so amazing and hot around a person not even a girl…Jesus…Thank you camp!

 Our tongues danced together to the faded music from the rec hall where the dance was being held.

 Aidan used his free hand and began rubbing my back firmly, making me twitch with pleasure. “Mm…” I moaned into his mouth and he stopped me by pulling me deeper into his kiss.

 I started stroking him a bit faster and he began breathing heavier and I could feel his chest heaving. I slowly untangled my tongue and kissed his cheek and then I kissed him lower. I found his sweet spot and sucked it.

 “MY G- HOLY…mmm” Aidan almost shouted as I stroked him faster. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled it away. Aidan slipped off the counter and got on his knees.

 “Aidan…” I was confused. He just looked up and smiled. “Can’t we just um do it more privately?”

 “What’s more private then…” Aidan stopped and turned to the door. I heard some giggling. “Get to the shower stalls!”

 I grabbed my pants, pulled them up and we ran to the back of the stalls. We heard the door click open just as we closed a shower stall door behind us.

 Aidan went on his tippy toes and peeked over the door. “Girls? James you brought me to the girls side of the bathroom?” Aidan hit me.

 I shrugged apologetically. “Hey…isn’t that the dancing guys's shirts?” One of the girls asked. Oh no.