Chapter Twenty-Eight (Finale)

James’ Point of View

“Jimmy!” I felt a tug on my shoulder. “Jimmy! Wake up you perfect mofo!” I felt another shake. Oh yeah! Aidan…

 I mumbled a few times and then turned my head. Suddenly a streak of pain went through my arm. “FUCK...what the hell was that?” I shouted.

 I jolted up suddenly, breathing heavily. I looked around. We were the only ones left on the bus. We JUST got to camp?

 “My fist. Now get up we are here.” I turned to see Aidan chuckling. He still had his side-cut.

 “Aidan…Aidan…” I huffed.

 “Jimmy are you OK? You look like you had an emotional roller coaster in your sleep.” Aidan told me, patting me on the shoulder.

 “But…we were already here…Richard…Stephen. Us!” I held my head in my hands. “But it was all so real…”

 “Jimmy? What are you talking about?” Aidan asked.

 “Aidan. Will you go out with me?”

 “WHAT?”

 “You heard me.”

 “I did…I did but…We have only known each other for less than a day.”

 “I don’t care I love you and I never want to let you go!” I leaned over and hugged him and he flinched but then hugged me back.

“I don’t know what it is but I feel like I have known you longer all of a sudden…”

 I looked up into his eyes. He had his contacts in. “Your brown eyes look prettier than your contacts.”

 “B-but you…I haven’t shown you my eyes…” Aidan looked shocked.

 “I know…” I mumbled, nuzzling my nose into his chest. “I love you.”

 “Jimmy?” I heard Aidan say.

 “Yes?” I asked.

 “Kiss me.” I did as I was told. He flinched, a bit startled that I actually kissed him but then he sank into me and licked my lips, asking for entrance and I granted willingly.

 Our tongues danced thoroughly and tangled and his hands moved up, then down on my back. I felt myself shiver.

 "I REMEMBER YOU!” He pulled away. “I had a dream last night! We were in the same cabin and you couldn’t keep your hands off of me. Then the head director almost caught us and then my sister came. So we went to the washrooms.”

 I stared at Aidan in awe. “I just had this dream now! You beat up my crazy stalker but then when camp is over, towns separated us! Then without each other knowing you moved across the street from me!” I told him.

 “We were together for five months then you couldn’t keep us a secret and told your parents. Then when you moved in with me I went to kiss you then…”

 “I WOKE UP!” We said in unison.

 “BABY BOO!” Aidan squealed.

“SWEETIE!” We said together smiling then kissing again.

 “JAMES P HARRISON AND AIDAN G WALKER!” We pulled apart. We stood up and walked off the bus, fingers laced together.

 We looked at each other then looked at the man holding our bags. “Cabin 12!” We shouted then took our bags and walked off to our cabin.

 “When should we meet in the bathroom first, baby boo?” Aidan asked me.

 “After we do a cool dance number to Rihanna, ‘Where have you been?’” I laughed.

 “Right!” Aidan laughed.

 We got to our porch then set our bags inside the cabin. We walked up stairs and to the balcony.

 I sat down on one of the couches and Aidan sat on my lap and pecked my lips.  I pecked him back the he wrapped his fingers around my neck and pulled me in.

 “I’ve missed your kisses.” Aidan whispered.

 “You have no idea.” We chuckled then latched our lips together and we could tell there was no sign of stopping this kiss...

Not even a pinch...