Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

James’s Point of View

Too high, can’t come down. Losing my head, spinning ‘round and ‘round. Do you feel me now?

 I sang in my head. I started humming. “Seriously?” Aidan asked.

 “What? I like the song!” I replied. I saw Aidan clench his fists. “What’s wrong?” I asked suddenly. Why was he so mad?

 I came up behind him and hugged him, digging my nose in his neck. “Don’t be sad.”

 “OK, you are drunk…” Aidan smirked. I felt as if I was being dragged. I looked up with blurry eyes. My arms were wrapped around Aidan but my feet were dragging on the ground. I’m tired.

 I attempted to walk but my legs didn’t move. “Can you help me walk, Aidy?” I asked him letting my arms unravel.

 I fell to the dirt and heard people that were walking around us laugh and whisper.

 “James!” I felt Aidan grab me by the shoulders. “Walk properly... do you want to get in trouble?”

 “Trouble is my middle name!” I heard myself slur.

 “No it isn’t. It is Peter now stand up.” I stood up and wobbled slightly.

 “OK. Lets go eat!” I began walking perfectly. I heard Aidan sigh with relief.

 “Are you sober now?” He whispered. He touched my hand lightly and my vision became clear again as a shiver ran up my spine.

 I nodded.

“So, James, Aidan. Making yourselves comfortable?” Richard asked us as we sat down beside him. We didn’t know anyone else so…whatever.

 “Yes…the cabins are amazing!” Aidan said taking a bite of his steak. I couldn’t stop staring at his lips.

I was sitting beside Aidan and Richard was sitting across from us. I felt like feeding one of my fries to Aidan and then pecking him on the cheek.

 Wait…what?

 What is going on in my head? The first night I’m here at ‘camp’ all I want to do is kiss and hug my cabin mate… What the fuck?

 “James, are you doing OK?” Richard asked me. I looked up at him with a jolt.

 “Oh…uh…what? Yeah…I’m good, great even.” I told him abruptly as I stabbed my steak with my fork and knife, cutting myself a piece.

 “Well good. Us here at Camp Lion Lake want to make you feel as comfortable as possible.” Richard smiled, taking a bite of his salad.

 OK…James…you’re straight aren’t you…yeah…you are! You are just a bit tipsy that’s all. I just hope Aidan doesn’t try to get me back for not getting off of him at the cabin.

 “So…Richard, I was wondering where the lake was… would you mind telling me?” I asked Richard.

 “Oh, well it is actually only a few kilometers away from your cabin.” Richard began to explain how to get there when suddenly a hand grabbed my leg.

 I took a bite of steak and then took a sip of my milk. I looked over at Aidan and he had smug look on his face. Shit.

“OK, thanks, Richard…um how about you tell me about you and Stephen growing up?” I said trying to make some kind of distraction from the fact that Aidan was fondling me under the table.

 “OH, sure…well we grew up in England…” He began. I gritted my teeth as Aidan’s hand slowly dragged from my knee to my mid-thigh. Jesus Christ.

 I gripped my fork and then dropped it. I leaned the side of my face on my palm, looking at Richard. I took another fry in my mouth and Aidan’s hand was right next to my…you know.

 “And there was this one time…” Richard chuckled. I nodded not knowing what he was talking about now.

 Aidan was now holding me in his hand…thank god above the jeans…shit jeans…this hurts.

 “Mmmhmm.”  I nodded awkwardly. I looked over at Aidan and he looked at me with an evil smile. I shook my head subtly. Aidan’s gripped tightened and I winced.

 Pain? Pleasure? Disgust? I DON’T KNOW ANYMORE!

 I let out a low grunt and interrupted Richard. “James? Are you OK?” He asked.

 “I think he is just tired…you know he fell asleep on the bus…” Aidan’s hand started moving around me slowly.

 I bit my lip for what ever feeling I had and shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t get a lot of sleep.” I let out a moan but tried to make it look like a yawn.

 “With all those games you play I bet you don’t…” Richard chuckled, taking a bite of his salad.

 “Yup…” I tried to laugh but all the came out was a long breath. I could feel me get larger in my pants and I clenched my fists together under the table and looked down in embarrassment. Good thing Richard turned around to talk to some one. 

 Aidan look down on me. “It’s huge!” He took his hand away and covered his mouth in shock.

 “Yes now leave it be…Jesus…” I sighed. I stood up and walked away. Thank god for jeans…no one can see this…I hope.

 “We are going to finish unpacking, Richard we will see you tomorrow at breakfast?” I heard Aidan say. I walked out the door and made my way to our cabin.

 “You are too cute!” I heard Aidan call out to me. He suddenly was hugging me from behind. I pushed him off.

 “YOU ARE EVIL!” I shouted and began to run away.

 “What? I was playing around with you!”

 “In front of the head director!”

 “Yeah…that’s what you get…”

 “What I get? I was tipsy!” I shouted finally reaching our cabin. I closed the door behind me and in Aidan’s face.

 “HEY!” Aidan shouted. “Let me in this is my cabin too!”

 “This is what you get!” I shouted to the locked door.

 “For what! You liked it and you know it!”

 “How would you know?”

 “I’m gay…I know pleasure when I see it, bitch!”

 I paused…was Aidan right? Maybe. I sighed and opened the door and Aidan stormed in.

 “You have no idea how embarrassing that was! These guys were walking by and saw me yelling and started snickering. Why did you lock me out?”

 “I had to try something t get you out of my head!” I ran up the stairs.

 “What?” He shouted back at me.

 “Leave me alone I need to think!” I shouted before closing the bathroom door behind me.

 “Um…OK!” Aidan shouted. I heard him come up the stairs. I turned the water in the sink on and splashed my face with water. I looked at myself in the mirror. All I could see was lies…was I lying to myself?

 What is going on in my head? I stopped thinking and tried looking into my thoughts…whoa…I sound spiritual…

 All I could see was Aidan’s hypnotizing brown eyes and how I couldn’t keep my hands off of him earlier.

 Am I gay?