Chapter 4: CAN I MARRY YOU AND HAVE YOUR BABIES?!

ALYS POV

"Oh!" "Were here!" I squeal. I practically fly out of the car and into her flat. "HAILEE BABY IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!" I say as I squeeze her tight in a hug.

"Aly let go I cant fucking breathe you bitch."

"Sorry" I say letting go of her. Cmon lets go, John is impatient."

"Oh screw him."

"Lets just go Hailee" I say worriedly.

"What are you afraid of Aly?" 

"Nothing" I say putting on my best smile. "I just really want you to meet these people okay." 

"Okay.." she says, not pressing the matter any further. Thank goodness for that. 

HAILEES POV

She's hiding something. 

I dont know what it is...but you can bet I'm gonna find out. 

*30 Minutes Later*

ALYS POV

Cmon Hailee were here I say getting out of the car. I lean in the car window to speak to John. 

"Hey John honey are you coming?" 

"Nah Im gonna go hang with the lads. Bye." 

He drives off in a hurry. Remind me again why I'm with him? *sigh* 

"Oh shit Hailee hold up a minute." 

"UGGH cmon Aly I wanna get this over with." 

"I just gotta check something okay." 

I pull out my phone and text Liam. 

-Heeeey Liam you and the boys need to go in a different room until I call you out alright love?

xoxoAlyBearxoxo

-Okay Alykins. Its done :D

-B@tm@n-

God he is such a nerd. I love him to death though. But not like that. Despite what others believe there is not and never has been any sexual feelings between Liam and I. We are literally just best friends. Simple as that. We walk into the living room and I tell Hailee to wait there. 

"Uggggggh this better be worth it" she whines. 

"Cmon boys" I say. "Come on out!"

"WAIT BOYS? she says as they walk out. 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ALY WHAT IS YOUR DAMAGE?? YOU KNOW THAT CORY JUST DIED AND NOW YOU HAVE ME MEET MY SECOND LOVE ONE DIRECTION?? HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THEM ANYWAYS?? she screams at me. At this point she is super close to Niall, poor lad. 

"Well Liam is my very best friend from home. The one I always talk about." 

"OH MY JESUS ALY ARE YOU SERIOUS???

As she says this, she faints at Nialls feet. 

"Um....is she gonna be okay? Niall says concerned. 

"Yea she is fine...its best to just leave here there" I say to him. 

"Okay....yea its real sad about Cory. He and I were great lads." 

As soon as he spoke those words, Hailee sprang up and said

"WHAT? YOU KNEW CORY? I JUST FELL EVEN MORE IN LOVE WITH YOU. I MEAN IM ALREADY A NIALL GIRL BUT UM CAN I MARRY YOU AND HAVE YOUR BABIES?? OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND I DONT CARE!"

"Oh my FREAKING god Hailee, seriously?? I say embarrased. 

I look around and all the boys are laughing. Everyone except Niall, he is just sort of standing there with a stunned look on his face. 

"Niall im so sorry" I say to him. 

"Ah Aly dont fret. I have heard AND seen worse." he says. 

"Well lads....this is Hailee. And unfortunatley I claim her." I say laughing 

The rest of the boys greet her and Liam suggests we all watch a movie. 

"That sounds fun!" i say. 

"Yea what are we watching?" Hailee chimes in. 

"BATMAN" Liam says excitedly. 

All the boys and myself groan at once. Hailee doesnt seem to mind though. Shes so carefree. Its one thing i wish i could be. I used to be like that...but those days are long gone. We all go to sit on the couch, and me being the clumsy oaf I am, i manage to run right into Harry. 

"Oh Im so sorry" I say looking into his beautiful green eyes. And I think I should mention he smells absolutley amazing!

"Its quite alright darling" he says smiling at me. I glance over at Louis. He is glaring at me. What the fuck...maybe im just seeing things. 

LOUIS POV

OH HEEEEEEEEEEEELLL NO

ALYS POV

After the movie marathon we all decide its time for bed. Its quite late...thanks Liam you ass. I then realize John hasnt come back yet so I decide to text him. 

-Hey baby you coming home tonight? 

xoxoAlyBearxoxo

-No Im not. Leave me the fuck alone would ya?

*sigh* 

"Hey Hailee mind if sleep with you tonight?" 

"Of course Aly, cmon lets go." 

"Oooooo hot mind if i join?" Harry asks us, smirking. 

"In your dreams Curly, Alys all mine tonight." Hailee sasses back. 

Dear god shes lucky I love her, because she embarrasses the fuck out of me constantly. Oh well. Im just glad John isnt coming home tonight. Its the only time I can get a good nights sleep. I crawl into bed, hug Hailee and tell her goodnight. I roll over and fall into a deep, worry free sleep. 

Hope you like it so far!! Leave comments if youd like! Thanks lovelys! Ill upload a couple more chapters later :)  

xMyHeartBeatsForLoux