Chapter 7: BECAUSE HE IS FUCKING DEAD THAT'S WHY

My brain is fuzzy and it's like electricity is flowing through my entire body. This is the most amazing kiss Ive ever had. It's like the world had slowed and it was just Harry and I. Then I think of John and push Harry off of me. 

"Im sorry I cant. John would be so mad at me if he found out." I say not thinking.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Harry asks puzzled.

"What?" 

"What do you mean he will be so mad at you if he found out?" 

"Oh nothing, dont worry about it Harry. Im fine." 

I see him glance down with a concerning look etched on his face. I follow his gaze and see that my shirt is pulled up halfway exposing the bruises on my stomach. I immediatley pull down my shirt.

"Um what are those from?" he says his voice escalating. 

"oh..no-nothing I play football and um you know how sports can get." I say obviously lying. 

At that moment I hear the door open and Im praying its not John. I breathe a sigh of relief when I see Niall and Hailee stumble in followed by Louis, El, Liam, Zayn and someone else, its quite hard to see. 

"WHOOOOOOOOO whats going on in here?" a very drunk Niall says to Harry and I. 

"Shut your face Niall, you are completely wasted." I say.

"Yea Niall youre drunk, go home." Hailee slurs. "OH wait...you ARE home BAHAHAHA" 

"Wow Hailee you are a comical genius" I say teasing her.

"I know I am babycakes" she says flipping her hair back. 

As she does this she almost falls off the stool she is on, but Louis catches her in mid fall.

"Supermans got ya dont worry" Louis says smiling at her. 

Hailee giggles and says "Yea Wonderwomans off her game tonight." she replies.

Wow...seriously? I think to myself. 

Just then Niall stumbles out into the middle of the kitchen floor.

"Hey babe look what I can do" he slurs while attempting to do an irish dance and sing What Makes You Beautiful, horribly might I add. Suddenly he trips over his own feet and falls right on his ass. 

"Who the FUCK gave them alcohol?" Harry asks. They all turn and look at Louis. 

"What Superman always has to help those in need." He says shrugging his shoulders and giving a mischevious smile. 

"Niall, get up and go to bed." Zayn says to him. 

"YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOURE NOT MY REAL FATHER! And Louis..pssttt Louis, guess what?"

"What Niall?"

"Louis...I am your father. Ahahaha."

All of the sudden Hailee starts bawling. 

"Babe whats wrong?" Niall says getting up and rushing towards her.

"CORY MONTEITH USED TO SING AND DANCE BUT NOW HE CANT AND DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHY HE CANT??? BECUASE HE IS FUCKING DEAD THATS WHY!!!" Hailee wails at him.

"Uhm babe, Cory died like two months ago." 

Oh Shit....

"THATS IT NIALL YOU CAN SLEEP OUTSIDE TONIGHT!" 

Hailee then stumbles into the bedroom. She turns around and says to him, "And no sex either."

"BUT BAAAABE YOU SAID WE WERE GONNA HAVE AMAZING DRUNK SEX TONIGHT." Niall says quite loudly. 

"Niall that is highly innaproprate!" Liam scolds.

"*GASP* HOW DID YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING? Are you psychic Liam???" Niall says shocked.

"No mate hes not, lets get you to bed and back to your woman." Harry says taking him to his room. 

I step into the kitchen and I notice who the mysterious guest is that is with Zayn. 

"OH MY GOD. ITS PERRIE EDWARDS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU ARE SUPER HOT AND TALENTED AND OH MY GOD." I yell. 

"Well thanks hun. Im flattered." she says in that angelic voice of hers. 

I almost fainted, I swear to God. I decide to head to bed. This is too much excitement for one night. I head for my room but Harry grabs me by my arm. 

"Goodnight AlyCat."

"Oh...goodnight Harry" I say pulling away from him.

Fuck cant I ever catch a break?