Chapter 27: She Is Mine

A little while later the boys get back to the house. I really dont want to tell Harry and them, but they will be more upset if I dont. I say nothing at first, nervous about it all.

"So guys, Aly wants to tell you something." Hailee interjects before I have a chance to tell them.

Thanks Hailee....

"Um...John sent something else." I say quietly at first.

"What?" Harry says knowing what I said but wanting me to say it louder.

"JOHN...he sent something else." I say louder for everyone to hear.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." He says obviously pissed.

"Its in my phone. Just look." I say sitting next to Perrie. She wraps me in a hug and I hug her back.

"Oh my fucking god this is getting old." Harry says throwing the phone for one of the boys to pick up.

"Mate calm down. Freaking out isn't going to help anything." Niall says to him.

"I know I know, but come the fuck on. Hes scaring the shit out of Aly and I dont like it. Didn't he already put her through enough? Cant he just fucking go away?" He says frustrated.

I walk up and hug him. He doesn't hug me back at first but he does give in.

"Baby, it will be okay." I say looking up in his eyes.

He kisses me on the forehead and goes into our room. I'm not sure if I should follow him. I decide to just do it anyways and I go into our room and lay next to him.

"Baby, we will be okay." I say wanting to believe the words I was saying as much as he probably did.

"Yea..."

"As long as we have each other, everything will be alright. You are the love of my life and you always will be." I say leaning up and kissing him.

He kisses me back but then breaks it.

"Whats wrong baby?" I say looking at him.

"I just want to go to sleep. Will you lay with me?" he asks.

"Well of course." I agree even though its the middle of the day. But we could care less.

I turn over and he pulls me into him. After a bit I hear him start to snore. That's adorable. I lay there and think to myself. I wonder what John is doing...

**A few miles away in a rundown apartment there is a very large man doing sit-ups in the middle of his living room floor. Looking closer at his defined stomach there is a very prominent knife scar. He jumps up and throws on his hoodie that is laying on a nearby chair. He then makes his way to one side of the wall with multiple pictures tacked on it. Looking in closer we see many pictures of Aly and some of Aly and Harry. The man begins to speak to himself.

"That bitch thinks she can just move on like that? I dont think so. She is mine. Mine."

He walks into another room that is lit red and takes something out of a bin that is filled with a liquid. Its a photograph and he holds it in the light and a picture appears. It is an image of Harry and Aly, just like the one that was sent to Aly's phone. He clips it on a string along with many others. He walks back out and picks up a knife from the counter, it shines in the light and he smiles. He walks back over to the wall and runs his fingers over a picture of Aly and then suddenly slams the knife into it. He laughs to himself and goes back to his work out.**

*ALYS POV*

I wake up a little while later and Harry is still sleeping. I quietly get out of bed and head to the living room. No one is there so I assume they are all out somewhere. I sit down on the couch and flip on the television. The news is on and I decide to listen to it for a bit. They finish talking about something a celebrity did and then I see something shocking. Its Harry and I at dinner and then it shows another picture of Liam and I at the park.

(In Italics)

Harry Styles of One Direction seems to be dating again. This girl whom we have identified as Alysonn Thompson, has been seen with this teenage heartthrob and he was seen a while back buying flowers for who we assume to be her. But here we have the same girl seeming to be cozying up next to another band member Liam Payne. Does Harry know....

I dont listen to any more of it. I throw the remote right when Liam and everyone else walks in.

"Whoa, whats with the hostility?" Zayn says putting his arms up.

"Look for yourself." I say to them.

Liam begins watching the TV and surprisingly doesn't get upset.

"Aly, dont listen to stuff like that."

"But Liam they are fucking spreading lies." I say raising my voice a bit.

"Aly look at me." He says.

"What?" I say still upset.

"You know the truth right? You are dating Harry, not me..right?"

"Yea..." I say.

"And I know the truth. And so does everyone else here. So why freak over it. We have all heard so much and its best to just ignore most things. What do they matter to us?" he says.

"I guess..." I say realizing that once again...Liam is right. He always is, I hate it.