Chapter 8: I Want That Someone To Be You

I wake up around noon and I start to think about last night. I hate that Im falling for Harry. I dont want to drag him into my fucked up life. It's not fair to him. And besides I dont know what I would do if John hurt him. Id lose it. Then I think about Louis and Hailee. I immediatley become irritated and stomp into Hailee and Nialls room. Niall is snoring and so is Hailee. Any other time I would find this hilarious, but Im too pissed off to care. 

"Hailee wake up" I say. "GET UP" 

"Whats wrong Aly?" she says looking up at me squinting her eyes.

"I need to talk to you." I say coldly. 

"Um okay..."

I walk out in the hallway and turn to face her. 

"So what the hell is going on between you and Louis? Why are you two so buddy-buddy?"

"Aly is this seriously what you woke me up to talk about? And why do you care anyways?"

"Oh my god Hailee, why do I care?  Because Louis treats me like dirt. He hates my guts and it seems like for no real reason. It just hurts alright."

"Okay Aly I'll talk to him about it alright. I'm sure he has a reason."

"Yea whatever." I say walking out into the living room. I sit down on the couch next to Louis and he immediately scoots away from me. I almost yell at him until I hear Hailee ask Louis if she can speak to him.

*IN LOUIS ROOM*

HAILEES POV

"Hey Louis I need to ask you something."

"Yea anything Hailee, what is it?"

I shift nervously and ask "Why do you hate Aly? Why are you so cold to her?"

"I dont really wanna talk about it right now Hailee."

"No Louis, you are going to tell me. Im tired of seeing you treat her like that. And as much as I adore you Louis, Aly is like a sister to me. I need to look out for her. So tell me. Now."

"Alright. You remember when Harry was dating Taylor Swift?"

**AUTHORS NOTE** Reminder that this is just for my story, I mean no hate towards Taylor, I do like her music. So no one freak out . Kay thanks!(: Hope your enjoying the story so far! Remember to comment!

"Yea I remember hearing about it. Why?"

"Well Hailee, she broke his heart. He was a wreck. He didnt sleep, hardly ate, it was like watching my own brother waste away. I just dont want him getting hurt like that again."

"Oh Lou" I say. "Aly would never hurt Harry intentionally. She is not that kind of person. She is a great person, one of the most kind hearted people I know. You need to explain this to her...today. Alright Superman?" 

He smiles and says "Alright Wonderwoman. Im sorry."

"Dont apologize to me. I'm not the one you have given the cold shoulder. I love you Louis."

We hug and head back to the living room. 

ALYS POV

I see Hailee and Louis walk up to me. Louis opens his mouth to say something, but Harry walks out before he can say anything. 

"Hey AlyCat, may i speak with you?" Harry says to me.

"Sure" I say following Harry to his room and sitting down on his bed next to him.

"Alysonn I need to tell you something. These past couple months I've felt things, I never thought I couldnt feel anymore. Seeing you every day makes me believe in love again. In happily ever after. I want a soulmate, someone I can tell all my secrets to, someone who will put up with my bullshit day in and day out because they love me the same as I love them. I want that someone to be you Aly."

I just sit there, stunned. 

"Harry I cant..I'm with John." I say.

"Fuck Aly he doesnt give a shit about you. I dont ever see you two kiss or cuddle or joke. Not once have I heard him say I love you. Everytime you are around him, you never smile. I cant stand to see you like that. He is depriving the world of your smile, depriving me of it. And that drives me crazy."

He reaches over, grabs my hand, and looks into my eyes. 

"Aly, what Im trying to say is...I-"

His voice is cut off by the sound of the front door slamming and Johns voice echoing throughout the house. 

DUN DUN DUN!! Haha hope you like it! Ill update soon lovelys! Give feedback! :)