Chapter 13: Les Miserables

ALYS POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off. I sit up in bed and check my phone. Its a text from John. I can feel my heart sink and I start to feel sick. I take a deep breath and open it.  

-Hey baby. How are you?

Oh my god the balls on this asshole.

-How am I? How am I? Why dont you fucking ask the cut on my face how the fuck I am? Im done with you John. Im tired of getting the living shit beat out of me everyday. Im tired of being forced to have sex and being at your beck and call. Im done. Im not taking you back. Im sorry.

xoxoAlyBearxoxo

-You are gonna regret this.

I sit there looking at that text. Inside im having a panic attack. I want to tell someone, but I cant. I dont want any of them to get hurt. I know full well what John is capable of.  Maybe John is just trying to scare me...although I know thats a lie. He means what he says, he always has. But Im not gonna think about that right now. We are all going out to a movie so I need to suck it up and get ready. We are going to Les Miserables, the theaters re-released it for a special day only. And the boys being the amazing people they are, bought out the entire theater.

I dont own dresses so I decide to ask Hailee if I can borrow one. I walk into her room and see her and Niall making out. Gross. 

"Ahem..." I say loud enough to get their attention. 

"Oh shit hey Aly. Sorry." Niall says embarrassed. 

"Its fine, I just need to borrow a dress of Hailees."

"Oh I see. Well I'll leave you ladies to that." He says leaning down and kissing Hailee. As he turns around Hailee smacks his bum making him blush. At least I know Im not the only one she embarrasses. 

"So Aly, what kind of dress would you like to wear?"

"Um idk, a dress?" I say giving her a weird look. 

"Oh my god you are not a normal girl." she says laughing at me. 

"Eh, doesnt bother me any."

"Well let me look and see what I have." 

She rummages through her closet for a bit before she finds one. 

"How about this?" she says pulling out a pink strapless dress.

"Oh dear god no." I say making a horrified face.

She rolls her eyes and goes back to searching. 

She eventually finds one and pulls it out. 

"This one okay Aly?" 

"Yes that one is perfect" I say smiling at the beautiful purple gown in front of me. 

"Gooood now I can find my dress." she says going back to the closet. 

I slip on the dress and im not gonna lie, it looks amazing on me and I feel really beautiful. I look over and see Hailee has slipped on a beautiful red gown. 

"Awww you look beautiful Hailee." I say smiling at her. 

"Look at yourself Aly. You are absolutley gorgeous."

I blush and and smile at her. 

"Thanks doll." 

"Of course Aly." 

We finish getting ready and Hailee heads to the living room. 

HAILEES POV

I walk out and of course Niall has to speak up.

"Daaamn Hailee what you trying to do to me?" 

"Well hopefully turn you on. But you guys should really see Aly." I say smiling.

ALYS POV

I walk into the living room and I really do feel beautiful. My hair is curled and I have on gold high heels. My makeup is done perfectly and I have on my favorite necklace, a locket that someone very special gave me long ago. But I wont get into that boring story right now. I look up and realize everyone is staring at me.

"What?" I say looking at my outfit worridely. "Do I look bad?" 

"No, you look absolutley stunning." I hear Harry say and I look at him. I cant help but smile but it fades fast. 

"Well thanks" I say sharply and head out the door.

We get to the movie theater and obviously dont have trouble picking seats. Hailee and Niall sit next to eachother, of course and the same goes for Zayn and Perrie, and Louis and Eleanor. Liam couldnt make it to the movie. He had another date. I dont know who with though, he never says. They all sit down and Harry motions me over to sit next to him. As much as I want to, I cant. I move and sit on the other side of Hailee.

After the movie, we all head home. 

"Oh my god its such a fucking beautiful story", I say through sobs. 

"Um Aly, you have seen this movie like a hundred fucking times." Hailee says to me.

"UM HAILEE IT DOENST MATTER ITS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL MKAY..GOD." I say crying. 

"Oh dear god." Hailee says rolling her eyes. 

We get home and I head to my room. I hear a knock on the door and I open it and see Harry standing there. 

"Hey AlyCat. Great movie huh?"

"Yea. Great. So whats up?" I say acting annoyed.

"Oh I just wanted to say goodnight." he says smiling.

"Well, goodnight." I close the door, hating myself. I hate doing that, I really do. He doesnt deserve me being so mean. But I cant help it, its my defense mechanism. I undress and put on my pajamas. I lay in bed and think about Harry. Should I give him a chance? Maybe he is different. I dont know. I really dont know what to think.