Chapter 1- The Glade

Darkness. Why do I only see darkness? I look around myself, trying to take in my surroundings. I seem to be moving up, fast. I see boxes and crates with "WCKD" on them. I wonder what that is.

I look up. There is a ceiling approaching. I'm going to crash! What do I do?! The box then comes to an abrupt stop. I look around me once more, trying to find something that could get me out. There's a red light, then a green one. Finally, I'm blinded by a white light. I look up to see boys. Tons of boys are looking down at me.

"It's a girl." A blonde haired boy says in an English accent.

"What?!" Another, younger boy says. Then, another boy with blonde hair jumped in the crate and held out his hand, indicating for me to take it. Instead of doing so, I climbed out myself and another boy that was toward the back pushed me to the ground. I got up and began sprinting to a wall that was surrounding the place they were trapped in.

I took a chance and looked back. There was a boy with brown hair running after me. He was in the front of the group, between the blonde haired, English boy and an Asian boy. I recognized him from somewhere. I obviously couldn't remember because I probably would already know if my memories weren't gone.

The boy unfortunately caught up with me and grabbed my wrist, forcing me to stop. I turned around and looked at him.

"My name is Thomas." He said, out of breath.

"What is this place?"

"This is the Glade. It's okay, everyone here has gone through what you're going through. You'll get your name back in a coup-" He gets cut off as the blonde haired and Asian boys run up to us.

"Aren't you going to introduce us?" The asian boy asks sarcastically.

"This is Newt and Minho," Thomas said, gesturing toward the two boys. Then more approached, all of them greeting me, "and Alby, Chuck, Frypan, Winston, Gally, Ben, and Zart." Thomas said, pointing to each of the boys. I waved to them as he finished.