Goodbyes

Maddie-

As I glanced around my hotel room I sighed thinking of leaving my youtuber friends. I zipped my heavy bright pink suitcase and grabbed my purse and iphone. I turned off the light and closed the door. I walked down the hallway to and room. I knocked loudly and a tall brunette opened the door. "Oh Dan, don't cry." I said dropping my things and pulling him onto a hug. " I know.. but I'm going back to London with him." "Hey? What am I to you?" Phil yelled from the bedroom. " Sorry Phil, he just wants me." I laughed and picked up my things and walked inside. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket to see I had 2 new messages. 1 from my sister and 1 from my best friend .

Rachel: Hey sis! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. And I have a surprise.
Phoebe: Hey! Next week I'm coming to New York to see you guys. I'll call you later.
I quickly texted back "ok love u." to both of them. I walked into the bedroom and hugged Phil. "Sorry buddy." I said as I ruffled his hair. "It's fine Maddie." He hugged me harder. "I'm going to miss you guys the most. I'll meet you guys at the airport for 30 minutes." I said. I hugged them both again and walked back to the door. I smiled slightly and closed it behind me. I got into the elevator and went to the 2nd floor. I walked down 4 doors and knocked on it. opened it with a smile on his face. "Hey Mads!" he said as he pulled me into a hug. "Hi Maddie." said and then pulled me into a hug. "I'm going to miss you guys." "Yeah same. But you have to bring Rachel and Phoebe to Brighton when you come." Zoe said as she squeezed me again. " Well, I have to go meet Beth and Meredith. Bye." I called.
Walking into the airport I sawand at a table in Starbucks. I literally ran like a 5 year old to them. They of course started to laugh and then we all joined in. They were going to be landing in New York and then taking another flight back to California. I was pretty excited. Not for flying of course but you know. "Hey guys!" I said. "Ready to get a drink and go?" Beth asked. "Let's go!" Mere yelled and right after regretted it. After getting the they made their way to the terminal. "Maddie!" "Mads!" I turned around put my drink and things down and ran toand . I ran to them and pulled them into a hug. "Were you going on the plane without us?" Connor said seriously but failed. "You guys didn't tell me you on this plane." I said. "Well we are." Tyler laughed. " Well let me go say bye to Dan and Phil. I'll be right back. " I ran into the food court knowing they would be there. I was right. They were eating a pizza. I snuck up on Dan and screamed which sent his piece of pizza flying. "Sorry Dan." I giggled. "It's fine shorty." He shot back. "Guys I have to go catch my plane. I love you." I hugged them which received some weird stares but I didn't care. Phil kissed my forehead and Dan kissed my cheek. Of some reason I blushed. I ran back but turned around and I waved. They waved and I walked back. "Let's go!" I said as I grabbed my things and Connor's hand. This flight won't be so bad.
~9 hours later~
We landed. I couldn't have been happier. I walked off the plane to feel my phone buzz because of unread texts that were sent. I turned ont he screen to see 4 new messages.
Zoe: Have a good flight. I'll see you soon. xx
Alfie: Miss ya. x
Phil: bye my little minion.
Dan: I love you shorty. <3
I blushed like crazy again. Oh that boy. I looked up to see Rachel and some guy with her. I pretended he wasn't there and ran to my sister. I had missed her so bad. "Rachel how have you been? You look great! Who is this?" I said quickly. "Great! Thank you. This is .....my boyfriend." She said shyly. " What? I leave for 2 weeks and you get a boyfriend and don't tell me?" I yelled. " I wanted to tell you in person." "Fine. Let's go home." I grabbed her hand and lead her outside. " Oh I forgot to tell you he's the band 5 Seconds of Summer." She added quickly. Oh boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like the story. I have the exact same story as well as many other on Quotev so please go and check the out.

Emily