I missed you

Maddie-

 As I zipped my dress and added heels I was so excited. I was hoping that Calum would sit next to me but who knows. As I opened my bedroom door I couldn't believe who I saw. ""I asked shocked dropping my bag.

Tonight is so important for Luke and I even though its a group date. But I've only known him for like 3 days and I already really like him. As I finished getting ready I heard a bang outside my door. What the fuck did Luke do.I swung the door open to yell at him but when I did I was standing face to face with my sister. "" I pulled her into a huge hug.

Rachel-
Maddie had been complaining about not seeing her twin Danny because he went and studied abroad in Paris. It crushed her and she hasn't seen him in a year when we first met Angie. SO I decided to fly him out with An to see us and the wedding now. But when he got there he met Angie, Phoebe's younger sister. And they are joining us for our date night. I hope it is a good surprise.

Maddie-
I haven't seen my twin in so long and I missed him so much. I ran into his arms and started to cry. "Mads don't cry. You'll mess up your makeup. He wiped my tears and I laughed. He has always looked out for me. I that's why I love him so much. "Hey Maddie!" someone behind me said. I spun around to see Angie standing there holing hands with Phoebs. "I didn't know you were here!" I ran and squeezed her tightly. "Yeah well Rachel called us and we had to come out. And now the wedding next week." "Well this day can't get any better." I say as I picked up my bag and grabbed Danny's hand and walked downstairs to go meet the guys at the restaurant. Date night here we come!