Of Course

Rachel-

I walked out with the guys because Maddie had to go get ready for Phoebe's early coming. I opened the trunk for Michael so he could put his guitar in it. He was giving me a ride home because Maddie and I share a car. He closed the trunk and opened my door for me. "Why thank you kind sir." I said with my best British accent. Maddie and I like to spend entire days pretending we are British. "Your funny Rache." he smirked. "I've been told." He closed the door and walked to the driver's door. He honked at the guys and drove away. "Rachel, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tonight?" he seemed so nervous. I thought it was adorable when he got nervous. "Well I don't know Michael. I have plans with my boyfriend." "Oh I understa- wait I'm your boyfriend." I giggled. "I would love to Michael. I have to get changed though." I said gesturing to my 5sos t-shirt. "Well ok." He pulled to the curb and let me out. I ran to the door and unlocked it. I ran up the stair and changed. 30 minutes later I came down being careful not to trip in Maddie's . She would kill me. "Ready." I called from the door. "Wow Rache you look great." I smiled and I grabbed his neck and pulled him into a kiss. "Let's go." I said as I pushed him out the door. I locked it and got into the car. "Where to princess?" he asked and grabbed my hand. "How about Pica's Pizza down the road?" "Great I was in the mode for pizza." I turned on the radio and She Looks Perfect came on. And we of course belted along.

Maddie-
I had finished all the shopping and our was clean. I had to clean , , room. Rachel wasn't home because of her date and it was 10:46pm. Well I need sleep. I changed into my and took the piece of paper that Cal gave out of my bag. I texted all of the guys Hey, it's Maddie. I turned my phone off and climbed into bed. Phoebe comes tomorrow!

Rachel-
Michael drove me back home and got out and opened my door. "Thank you." He walked me to the door and pulled me into a tight hug. When he stepped back I pulled him into a tight passionate kiss. It seemed to last for a good 10 minutes but it was only about 1o seconds. "I had a great time thank you." "No problem. I'll bring the guys over for 3 tomorrow." "Ok bye." I smiled widely and closed the door behind me. Maddie was in bed so I changed and went to my room. I climbed into bed and checked my phone. 1 new message.
Michael: Good night babe xx.