What are you a 14 year old girl?

Maddie-

So Michael ate his pizza and another one and that means the 6 of us shared 2 pizzas. Phoebe and Luke finally decided to join us with our mail. I got up and took it from Phoebe and I opened a light blue envelope addressed to Rache and I. What is this? I thought as I carefully ripped it open. It's a wedding invitation for my mom and George. I screamed but I guess out loud because Rachel ran up and grabbed that letter out of my hand. "They're getting married!" We yelled in harmony. I took back the letter and announced "They invited all 7 of us to the wedding! It's next week. Can everyone go?" I asked as o pinned the letter on the fridge and took another slice of pizza. "Yeah we will all be there!" Calum added in. "I can't wait to see your mom." Phoebes said. Well we need to go shopping tomorrow. I giggled.Calum- I need to be Maddie's date to the wedding. But I need to go on a date before. Tee minus 7 days. And Luke was trying to get the courage to ask Phoebe out. I think he did. Maybe we will all have a date to the wedding but Ashton. I'll talk to Maddie and we can set him up. Ashton- Everyone is almost in a relationship but me. I need to get out. I want Starbucks. I got up and waved bye and grabbed my keys and ran out to my car. I drove down the street and to the nearest café its Starbucks. I slipped on my sunglasses and went to pus open the door just as a young girl was coming out and she tackled me to the ground. "I'm so sorry." I shuttered because I was taken back by her beauty. "No it was my fault." She smiled and got up. "I'm ." She put her hand out for me to shake and of course I did. "Ashton." I smiled cheekily. "Can I get you something since I tripped you?" I smirked. "Yeah you can." She giggled back. I put my hand lightly on her back and told her to get anything she wanted. We ordered our drinks and we sat down at a little booth. "So 20 questions?" I asked. "What are you a 14 year old girl?" She giggled at me. That laugh it was adorable. "Well how did you know I am!" I squealed like a girl. "Your a loser." She nudged me from across the table. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I excused myself and answered the call from Maddie. She yelled at me and told me to get back home we were going out to eat. I went back to the table and told Aiofe I had to leave. "My friends want me back. Can I have your number?" I asked nervous. "Of course." She took my phone and put her number in and I did that same. "Well I'll text you. Bye." I said and walked out to my car. I meet the girl I'm going to marry.Maddie- Calum had flagged me down after lunch and told me we had to set up Ash with my friend Aoife. It was a perfect idea. I sent her a text and she said she would meet us at the restaurant for 7:30. I hope Ashton's excited!