What did you do?

Rachel-

Mikey had heard my. Crap. I should've let Phoebe finish. I slowly turned around to my boyfriend. "Mike I don't know if I am. I need a test." I broke into tears. "No Rachel it's ok." He hugged me tightly making the tears stop. Maddie took my hand "Come with me." I followed her upstairs into her . Oh I didn't think to look here. She bent down and looked under the sink. "Here's one. Do you know how to use it?" I slowly shook my head "Its fine if you don't." Here we go.

-5 minutes later-
I ran back into the bathroom to see Maddie already there. She went to give me the test but I pushed it back toward her. I couldn't look. I wasn't ready. I looked up at her face and saw no emotion. Was that good or bad? I swallowed and opened my mouth "What it is?" She moved her hand so I could see the . It's negative! I'm not pregnant. I was happy yet sad at the same time but I told myself that Michael and I would wait till we are both really ready. I held onto the test tightly and made my way downstairs to see Phoebe and the guys laying on the couch but Michael was nowhere to be found.Where is he?

Michael-
Rache might be pregnant. SHe went upstairs with Maddie how long do those tests take? I couldn't stand being with the silence any longer. I grabbed my keys and phone and ran out to my car. I drove to the corner store and picked up a for her. I paid the man and ran back to the car. I got in and drove back. I walked in the door happy no matter the answer. I glanced up to see Rache crying on the stairs. What happened while I was gone?