Phoebe

Phoebe-

I walked of the terminal to see my 2 best friends waving a . I ran to and pulled her in the biggest hug ever. "I missed you sooooo much!" I said while moving in to hug . "How are you?" she said into my ear. "So good now that I'm here with you guys! So what's on the agenda today?" I asked as I grabbed my bags and followed them to the car. "Well the guys are coming over to meet you tonight if that's okay?" Rache asked. "Oh yeah. I'm excited to meet them." I grinned and put my suitcase in the back. Since Rache is the youngest of all of us she was in that back, me shot gun and Maddie driving of course because it was her car. The ride back to their apartment was filled with laughter and singing. Maddie pulled into their parking spot and went to unlock the door for Rachel and I as we carried my stuff. We lugged it up the stairs and into my room for the next month or two as Maddie made a snack. I was so excited to be here. I ran down the stairs with Rache on my heels and threw myself on the couch as Madd turned in Friends. We then ate and watched TV for the next 3 and a half hours.

We were woke up from our dreams by loud knocking at the door. It must be the guys. Rache got up an opened it. The first guys kissed her so that must be Michael her boyfriend. The next one came in and kissed Maddie's cheek. That must be Calum. The next waved at me and I waved back. Maddie said Aston had cute dimples and he did so that must be Ashton. I walked to the door to close it because they left it open but a hand stopped me. I opened it again and my face became a tomato. "Hi, I'm Luke." The cheeky boy grinned. "Phoebe." I shook his hand and as soon as I did sparks were flying. Little did I know the moment Hemmings walked into my life it wouldn't be the same ever again.