Announcment

Maddie-
Walking into the restaurant I spotted sitting in a big in the back. The guys weren't here yet but whatever. I ran over to her and pulled her into a huge hug. "I missed you. How have you been?" I asked and took a seat. "Pretty well actually." she giggled. "Well good. Ashton will be here soon!" I squealed hoping the date would work. Just as we sat down the guys walked in and I waved them to the booth. Ashton was in late and he stopped dead in his tracks. "Aoife?" he asked confused. She got up and hugged him which left Calum and I puzzled.( P.S. He sat next to me YAY!!) "How do you know each other?" Calum asked raising one eyebrow. "Oh we meet this morning." he said calmly but smiling really big. A new couple.

Michael-
I have to talk to her. And soon. If not I'll regret it.

Rachel-
I was about to take a sip of my soda when Michael poked my arm. "Can I talk to you over there?" he motioned to and empty table. "Yeah sure." i got up and followed him to the table and I sat down. "Please don't break up with me." I cried. "What babe? No it's not bad." he put his hand on mine making the fear disappear. " Well we have been together for a couple months now and with you possibly being pregnant it made me think Why isn't she leaving with me? so will you move in with me?" he asked with the cutest little nervous face. you can't say no to that face. "Yes I will." i laughed as he stood up and pulled me into a hug. It's the start of a new life for me and I can't wait.

Angie-
Phoebe's approval in my life was so important to me. With my mom passing away when we were young she stepped up and was my mother figure. With this big step in my life I want Phoebe to approve and if she says no I don't know what I will do. Rachel and Michael wandered back to the table and I cleared my throat to get their attention. Danny grabbed my hand under the table and slipped me the box. I opened it and put it on my . "Guys we have an announcement." I said cuddling into his arm. "Danny and I are engaged." As soon as I said that I looked straight towards Phoebe's face. A smile spread wide across it and I knew it was something mom would be proud of.