chapter~2

Seth's POV

I flopped down on Sam's couch. I sighed and looked around the room. 'Where's Jake?'

Sam walked in towing Emily, 'He went to pick up his little sister.'

I gagged in shock, 'Jake has a little sister?'

'Yup.' Embry popped the "p". 'She goes to a boarding school.'

'Or used to.' Quil added. 'She got kicked out. Now she's coming to live with Jake.'

I nodded, 'How old is she?'

Embry thought about it ,'Hmmm, about your age. 16.'

My spirits lifted. Paul laughed, 'Planning to imprint on Jake's little sis?' He used a baby voice.

threw a pillow at him, 'Nope. Just looking forward to having someone other than you losers to talk to.'

'Hey.' they chorused and I laughed. I heard the unmistakable sounds of Jake's Rabbit coming up the drive. Two doors slammed shut and Jake shouted. 'Come back here Jacque!!!!!!'

A girl laughed, 'Tag you're it.' We heard two pairs of feet running. I saw a girl run into the room. Suddenly I was floating. I wanted to know this girl. She ran around the room with Jacob behind her. Jacob caught her, 'Tag. You're it.'

The girl smiled, 'Enough Jake.' Then she looked at us. Our eyes locked. Her beautiful hazel eyes. It was just both of us alone on the earth. She blushed and looked away. I exhaled. I just imprinted ON JAKE'S SISTER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Jake growled, 'Seth!!!!'

I held my hands up in protest, 'I couldn't help it.'

My imprint touched Jake's shoulder, 'Care to introduce me? Or do I have to do it myself?'

Jake laughed and slung his arm around her shoulders in a brotherly way, 'Everyone, this is my sister Jacque. Jacque, this is Sam, Emily, Paul, Kim, Jared, Quil, Colin, Brady, Embry, Leah and Seth.' He pointed to everyone as he said their names. I growled under my breath because he said my name last on purpose.

I just stared at her she is drop dead gorgeous, she sat on the couch across from me with Jake then Jared and Quil started asking her questions.

" so Jacque not to be rude or anything but how did you get kick out of boarding school?" Quil asked leaning forward. She laughed a little then pulled out her Ipod then handed it to Quil. We huddled around him to watch the video.

" so who that girl?" Sam asked glancing at Jacque the back to the video.

" Amber the Queen of the school....well former Queen." she said smiling

"damn I feel bad for her how mess up did you leave her?" Embry asked sitting back down on the couch next to me.

Jacque sighed " ummm....a broken noise...3 bruised ribs...and massive swelling to her face."

'wow' we all chorus, its amazing that a girl like her can defined herself. She glance at me then quickly looked away blushing, I smiled.

" well I think I should start making dinner cause I'm pretty sure you guys are hungry... Jacque you wanna help out?" Emily asked standing up and walking towards the kitchen. Jacque just smiled and followed her.

I couldn't stop staring at her, then way her body swayed when she walked. Jake hit the back of my head "HEY SETH KEEP YOUR TONGUE IN YOUR MOUTH AND STOP STARING AT MY SISTER!"

I rubbed the back of my head " sorry but she is my imprint"

"I DONT CARE IF SHE IS YOUR IMPRINT SHE MY BABY SISTER!!!!" he yelled then storm off outside with Sam and Quil in tow. Jared left to drop of Kim some where , everyone just left. I sighed then laid down on the couch and closed my eyes.