Chapter ~7

Jacque POV

Not wanting the wolf to disappear while I was gone I ran as fast as I could to Jacob's room down the hall.

Figuring he is just sleeping I didn't bother knocking. I opened the door and tip-toed my way next to his bed. There laid a semi snoring Jake. For a moment I contemplated whether I should take a picture or not but sadly I had bigger matters.

I poked his cheek" Jaaakkke"

He didn't flinch.

" Jaaakkee! Wake up! I have to show you something!" I said this time shaking him.

" Stop it Bella.. It tickles..." Jake mumbled as he turned on his side facing the wall.

Who the buttercakes is Bella? I shrugged it off, I needed to wake him up ASAP before the wolf-horse thing leaves! Okay no biggie I still had plan b.

I climb on to his bed and began to jump. " WAAAAKKKEE UUUPP!" I screamed

"AAAHHHH" Jacob yelled as he rolled over knocking me down.

" What is wrong with you!" He said between breaths

" No time to explain! Come with me!" I replied taking his hand and pulling him towards my room.

" Jacque this better be important" Jake yawned

I pushed him towards my window " Yes! There is a massive thing outside my window!"

He peered out my window " Jacque this is-"

I cut him off " Crazy! I know right! I never in a million years have I ever thought that you were right!"

" No.. This is stupid there is nothing out here." He simply stated

" What!? Are you blind it's right ther-" I stopped, peeking out the window I can see that the spot the wolf had occupied was empty. Nothing was there.

It was clearly there but maybe it got bored and left or maybe I was just seeing things. I leaned back " Jacob I promise there was something out there!"

Jacob ruffled my hair " Sure there was small fries but I think you should be getting back to bed."

I pouted, He really doesn't believe me! Maybe I really was seeing things...

~* Morning at the Cullen's*

Jacobs POV

God this place stinks! Someone PLEASE crack a window open or drown the house in febreeze! I thought to myself as I waited inside the Cullen's home.

" Oh believe me we do, just after you leave the house" Edward muttered as he walk into the house with Bella.

Bella is here! My mood blew sky high when I saw her step out behind the glitter fairy.

She looks normal as in she is not one of them. I sensed Edward tense a little on my comment but who cares. Lost in my sea of thoughts I failed to notice Bella talking to me.

"Jacob...Jacob?...Helloo?" Bella waved her hand in my face.

" Huh?"

" What's wrong with you Jake? You kinda spaced out."

" Nothing I was just..thinking" I quickly replied

" Well now that everyone is here let's get down to it shall we." Carlisle stated appearing out of nowhere.

We all stood in the living room now. I cleared my throat before I began " The reason that I'm here is that just a few days ago my little sister came back to town."