Chapter Two:Concerts (Ashley's POV)

We were just arriving at Millrace Park in Columbus, Indiana.  We were preforming there for two hours. Our entire second album was being played. I don't even think we have many fans in this dreary state. I stalked off the bus, a scowl on my face. I had a weird feeling about this place. It wasn't necessarily bad, but annoying. I heard screaming coming from outside the stage as we entered through the back. We were already wearing our makeup, clothing, and our instruments were ready. We needed to walk on stage, smile, and play our hearts out.

    When I got on stage, I saw many girls dressed in skimpy clothes, band tees with low necks and the bottom half cut off. I sighed. They were fake as my smile. Two girls stood out. One had curly blonde hair and hazel eyes, with extremely pale skin. The other was...simply gorgeous. Wavy brunette locks tumbled down her shoulders, her skin was pale and flawless, and her eyes were bright purple. I could tell that was their real color. No contacts. I stared. She was wearing a black veil brides shirt (black, bvb pattern across it, and full band pic) with a long sleeved white shirt under it.

    The other had a necklace, shirt,  and imitation bvb makeup. I watched as Blondie pulled another necklace from her pocket and handed it to the brunette beauty. The girl smiled shyly and slipped it around her neck. They were in the front row. Good. I  could get a closer look. Andy stepped up to the mic and introduce us. Then the music began. Jeremey's fingers flowed down his guitar, same with Jake. CC was setting up a deep rhythm. Andy sang in his deep purr. I played swiftly, my hands moving automatically. I saw brunette smile faintly.

    Her purple eyes closed. Her thin body swayed to the beat. The other was grinning wildly and screaming Andy's name. Nobody called for me. As we came to a solo I prowled across the stage and wrapped my hands around brunette's necklace. She stared surprisedly. I felt a shiver run down my spine when I met her eyes. I carefully pulled her necklace off and placed it in my mouth with a saucy wink. She smiled. I began to play once more. She looked like she expected me to give it back, but that wasn't part of my plan. To soon the concert ended and it was time to sign autographs.

    As I expected, she was there. I noticed she was always on the outskirts. I stood up and walked over to her. Her eyes grew wide. Blondie was consumed with Andy. He was consumed with her by the looks of it. He gazed at her with an expression I had never seen on his face. Awe. He had never looked at Scout or Juliet like that. I smiled at brunette. "My name's Ashley. You?" I said in a deep rumble. She stepped back unconsciously.

    "Umm, I am Makita." She whispered. I smiled at her name.

    "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I replied. It took a second to hit me. Had I really just said that? She just stared at me. She truly was gorgeous. I had never seen such a pretty girl. "Want an autograph?" She nodded. I grinned at her and took the tiny booklet from her delicate hands. I signed my name slow enough that it looked real, rather than a scribble.

    "Thanks, Ashley." She mumbled. She seemed nervous. Why?

    "Are you okay?" She immediately looked terrified.

    "Why would you ask?"

    "You look a bit tense, Honey." Her shoulders sagged. She looked so thin. I could see how the skin pulled tight over her cheekbones. I was horrified when I saw the knobs of her spine through her t-shirt. My heart ached for her.

    "I am fine." She whispered nervously. Before I could answer I heard, "MAKITA!!!" The voice was mean and sly. I stepped in front of her instinctively. An ugly man walked over.

    "What in the hell are you doing here?" Her tiny body shook with fear.

    "The question is, bastard, who the hell are you?" I snarled.

    "I'm her father."

Like, don't like? Tell me guys. Jinxx's real name is Jeremey, so when it's from the band member's POV, they'll call him Jeremey. Sorry for any confusion.